I ordered one from cellunlock.net about an hour ago for my blackberry storm 2 about 2 hours ago and still haven't received an email... how long does it usually work? I thought it said almost instantly...
    11-19-10 08:39 PM
    You will get it in the morning during business hours. Most likely nobody is there right now.

Errr, wait...you may have to wait until Monday. Depends on how and where they do business I guess.

I didn't see anything about weekends, but it says on their site that it's minutes to 6 hours if the order is placed between 8AM and 11 PM Eastern time.
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 11-19-10 at 11:40 PM.
    11-19-10 11:34 PM
    I'm guessing you got it, right after you posted this, but failed to update the thread. It should be said in Cellunlock's defense, that I have personally dealt with multiple times, that they state: 5. Turnaround time: 1-6 Hours (for orders placed between 8AM-11PM EST). I have had them as quick as 5 mins and as long as 2 1/2 hours, typically they are a hour or less.

And when your requesting/buying them in the late evening, you almost have to expect that the poor guy has a life and will respond as soon as possible.

I highly recommend Cellunlock, always had great customer service, and never any issues.
    11-20-10 07:44 AM
    I ordered one from cellunlock.net about an hour ago for my blackberry storm 2 about 2 hours ago and still haven't received an email... how long does it usually work? I thought it said almost instantly...
    Hi there...just want to make sure you received your code.
    11-20-10 08:13 AM
    I'm guessing you got it, right after you posted this, but failed to update the thread. It should be said in Cellunlock's defense, that I have personally dealt with multiple times, that they state: 5. Turnaround time: 1-6 Hours (for orders placed between 8AM-11PM EST). I have had them as quick as 5 mins and as long as 2 1/2 hours, typically they are a hour or less.

And when your requesting/buying them in the late evening, you almost have to expect that the poor guy has a life and will respond as soon as possible.

I highly recommend Cellunlock, always had great customer service, and never any issues.
    Thank you very much for the kind words!
    11-20-10 08:14 AM
    We know for a fact that atleast TheRemoteUnlocker.com, CellUnlock, and CarrierUnlock all process codes on the weekends with the same incredible speeds as during the week!
    11-20-10 02:05 PM
    Along with us.
    11-21-10 04:13 PM
    We know for a fact that atleast TheRemoteUnlocker.com, CellUnlock, and CarrierUnlock all process codes on the weekends with the same incredible speeds as during the week!

Gotta agree with him ^
    11-22-10 04:06 PM
    ^^Along with us as well! Feel free to give us a try in the future for faster processing!

Can't go wrong with any of the Crackberry unlockers!
    11-24-10 01:34 AM
    We also offer instant method of recieving your code through our server ...
    11-24-10 07:47 AM
    It always depends on what time of day it is and what day. But from what i've seen us along with all other seller's are very reliable.
    11-24-10 09:00 AM
    INSTANT DELIVERY with us

24/7
    11-29-10 07:30 AM
    Turnaround is important but so is after sale customer service. Some sites will never reply to customers if they need troubleshooting and come like us and other reliable unlockers here on Crackberry will assist the customer until "Code Accepted" shows up.

Always best to deal with unlockers that have proven their reputation here on the forums.
    11-29-10 09:48 AM
    ^ So true. If you search through the forums, check out our reviews from other members.
    11-29-10 11:06 AM
    True,

But also remember everyone starts off as a newb in the forums,
    So when in doubt, make sure to buy from an unlocker that accepts paypal
    and that has a great refund policy.

We for example 100% guarantee to deliver your unlock code within 5 minutes or the codes on us!

Also if you have any questions just ask!

Most unlockers on Crackberry have great customer service

Turnaround is important but so is after sale customer service. Some sites will never reply to customers if they need troubleshooting and come like us and other reliable unlockers here on Crackberry will assist the customer until "Code Accepted" shows up.

Always best to deal with unlockers that have proven their reputation here on the forums.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 11-29-10 at 02:36 PM.
    11-29-10 02:32 PM
    Absolutely, same way as we all started, but most here are only interested in spamming and advertising their business when others are here to help fellow members with questions they may have. Only time makes the difference between the good and the bad...as the bad ones give up
    11-29-10 09:24 PM
    Absolutely, same way as we all started, but most here are only interested in spamming and advertising their business when others are here to help fellow members with questions they may have. Only time makes the difference between the good and the bad...as the bad ones give up
    True,

We are here to contribute to the community
    like you and the other positive unlockers here!

By the way nice to meet you cellunlock

11-29-10 09:31 PM
    Glad to hear! Welcome aboard
    11-29-10 09:32 PM
    Glad to hear! Welcome aboard
    Thanks cellunlocknet!

Nice to meet you all!

11-29-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD