Hello friend upgraded his phone and gave me his old one and I let someone try to unlock it and he failed. I went out and bought a code but i have one try left and they gave me over 5 codes to try lol the IMEI: 352109034675382 not sure what one to try now. trying to go to rogers and have my sim card in but kinda stuck now with one try left

thanks
    12-11-10 06:23 PM
    Send us the info by email along with the codes they sent you and we will tell you if any of them are correct.
    12-12-10 01:45 AM
    Hello friend upgraded his phone and gave me his old one and I let someone try to unlock it and he failed. I went out and bought a code but i have one try left and they gave me over 5 codes to try lol the IMEI: 352109034675382 not sure what one to try now. trying to go to rogers and have my sim card in but kinda stuck now with one try left

thanks
    pm us the details and we'll send you the code for fee to compare as well.
    12-12-10 11:44 AM
    Please do not post IMEI information in the forum. Against forum rules. Thank you.
    12-12-10 01:55 PM
    Truely sorry about that

To those who helped thxs i got it working on my last try. woot!
    12-12-10 02:15 PM
    And who helped you?
    12-12-10 11:50 PM
    Truely sorry about that

To those who helped thxs i got it working on my last try. woot!
    Good to hear. How did you resolve the issue?
    12-13-10 11:15 AM
    your welcome glad you got your phone unlocked on the last try!! saved yourself a lot of hassle haha
    12-13-10 01:49 PM
    That's good you got the code. That must have been nerve racking using all your attempts to only one... good thing you got it
    12-18-10 06:31 PM

thanks
    That's where you see the difference between reputable unlockers and newbies. We only send 1 code to the customer or 2 if needed. Most of these sites are basically fully automated and no one oversees what is sent to you so they send you all possibilities. Sure the correct code will be there but you risk bricking your Blackberry.

Glad you got it sorted it out.
    12-19-10 01:04 AM
    good advice. never use the wrong code more than twice. the phones not going to change it's mind

if you notice it's not working contact the seller or get a second opinion.
    12-19-10 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD