Exclusivity contract??? WAA???? On a phone this old (lovely keyboard htough...why i have it!)

It worked FINE LAST TIME, then my phone broke.

How good/cheap are the sellers? How fast is delivery? What payment do they take? Can anyone respond as I'm kind of annoyed with this
    02-04-11 07:23 PM
    Yeah there has been reports that AT&T refuses to provide some unlock codes for their exclusive devices.

If you are lloking to get an unlock code I recommend freethisberry.com or cellunlock, both are great and usual turnaround is about 15 minutes. They take credit card and paypal I believe
    02-04-11 07:42 PM
    Most of the unlockers on CB are very good and fast. Cheap too.

Carrierunlock and expressunlockcode have both provided me with great unlocking service.

I'm using a 9000 too. Love it.
    02-04-11 07:43 PM
    We can send you the unlock code for your blackberry bold 9000 within five minutes right now.

You can purchase it here: Unlock Blackberry 9000 Instantly - TechMajesty.com

Please call or email us if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    02-04-11 07:45 PM
    u win tech majesty.....

just ordered
    02-04-11 07:52 PM
    so will i get an email? My IMEI started with 980 in case you are curious =)

lol you advertise 5 minutes and still nothing I'm the alpha*@gmail.com email

code accepted =) lets see if it turns on
    Last edited by ammar85; 02-04-11 at 08:27 PM.
    02-04-11 07:57 PM
    Thank you very much for the order!

We got it to you in 10 minutes so only a 5 minute difference.

Glad you got your blackberry unlocked.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks!
    02-05-11 11:29 AM
    keep it up all unlockers here..always focus on giving premium service to clients from crackberry.com
    02-05-11 03:03 PM
    Yeah there has been reports that AT&T refuses to provide some unlock codes for their exclusive devices.

If you are lloking to get an unlock code I recommend freethisberry.com or cellunlock, both are great and usual turnaround is about 15 minutes. They take credit card and paypal I believe
    Thank you for the feedback!
    02-06-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD