Alright, so I've looked through the forums and have been getting mixed reviews. I am moving to India for four months coming up and need the unlock code. I've called AT&T and explained the situation, they're response is to say that it is unavailable due to the "Exclusivity Agreement" between Blackberry and AT&T. That because the phone is exclusive to AT&T the phone doesn't even have an unlock code to provide me with. As you can imagine, I know this is all complete and total bull****. I have a Blackberry 9000 and need this is the next like 2 weeks, and I'd really rather not pay for it. Any help?

Cheers!
    10-27-10 07:58 PM
    You have not said how long you have ATT service or the 9000. This may be a factor in their resistance to give the code @n/c.

Call another ATT CS rep and plead your case. If fails, ask to speak with their retentions department.

While you say you need the code for free, for a few dollars you can save a big headache of fighting ATT; buy it so that you can leave for your trip.
    10-27-10 08:20 PM
    Yes sometimes it's worth buying a code rather than going through the hassle and end up with nothing in the long run.
    10-27-10 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD