I have the message mm#6 when I put mi sim I get a Q10 from internet when I try use it the company saids that is locked because is report stolen or lose, can I unlock this phone?
    What can I do?
    Can I get a Med code.
    The phone is from T mobile and I want use on Tmobile.
    Thanks for you time.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 11:58 AM
    I have the message mm#6 when I put mi sim I get a Q10 from internet when I try use it the company saids that is locked because is report stolen or lose, can I unlock this phone?
    What can I do?
    Can I get a Med code.
    The phone is from T mobile and I want use on Tmobile.
    Thanks for you time.

Posted via CB10
    The phone was reported lost or stolen. If you can return it do it
    09-10-13 12:01 PM
    Could be lost/stolen, or someone forgot to pay their bill. This happened to me with my Q10, you should call Tmobile and see what have to say. Then give it some time. You don't want to make the same mistake I did. I sold a perfectly good Q10 for $250, 30 minutes after I sold it Tmo unblocked it.
    09-10-13 12:22 PM
    Thanks I will wait, first I trying to unlock maybe whit imep code

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 12:30 PM
    sounds like you got scammed
    09-12-13 07:34 AM
    I call tmobile the phone is out of the blacklist but the error is the same mm#6

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 08:50 PM
    sounds like you got scammed
    Why suggest that? The OP hasn't given us any details about the situation leading up to them acquiring the phone. Maybe it was given to them for free? That would be a pretty ridiculous "scam".

Maybe try helping the person rather than chiming in with something useless and negative.
    AzzlanOfBB likes this.
    09-25-13 05:01 AM
    Why suggest that? The OP hasn't given us any details about the situation leading up to them acquiring the phone. Maybe it was given to them for free? That would be a pretty ridiculous "scam".

Maybe try helping the person rather than chiming in with something useless and negative.
    OK well from the OP said it was bought off the Internet and T-mobile said it was reported stolen or lost and it was on a blacklist. Does this not sound like a scam to you. If not then I have a phone I can sell you for a good price.

Your comment adds well to the conversation as you provided some good input. He fixed his problem with your fix action.

Now here is some input that may help now that the phone isn't blacklisted. Have you tried your SIM in another phone? Does it work? I had this error on my SIM once but it was an error on T-mobiles side as they set up the SIM for use. Basically my card was assigned to the wrong number in the system. If your SIM works in a different phone then it's a phone issue. If it does not then there is an issue with the SIM.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 12:41 PM
    If not then I have a phone I can sell you for a good price.
    You have stolen goods that you're attempting to sell online?

Think McFly.
    10-02-13 06:11 AM
    Could be lost/stolen, or someone forgot to pay their bill. This happened to me with my Q10, you should call Tmobile and see what have to say. Then give it some time. You don't want to make the same mistake I did. I sold a perfectly good Q10 for $250, 30 minutes after I sold it Tmo unblocked it.
    You did what? Are you saying you knowingly sold a blocked phone and then felt "screwed" when T-Mo unblocked it?
    10-10-13 01:55 PM
    You did what? Are you saying you knowingly sold a blocked phone and then felt "screwed" when T-Mo unblocked it?
    Nope! Don't think about it too hard.

Posted via telegraph
    10-10-13 03:47 PM