I have a BB Curve 8320 from T-Mobile that I want to unlock so I can use it on my Cingular network. I put my sim card in the BB Curve and went to advanced options to the sim card area and it says invalid sim card....Any ideas???
    09-29-09 04:05 PM
    If you call T-Mobile they will e-mail you an unlock code and instructions. It takes like 3 days or so but it's free. But you have to be in good standing with Tmo meaning no unpaid balance. I just did this for my old Behold saturday still waiting for the e-mail though.
    09-29-09 04:23 PM
    i dont have t-mo though, i have cingular. but I have a t-mo bb curve i want to work for my cingular plan.
    09-29-09 04:31 PM
    i dont have t-mo though, i have cingular. but I have a t-mo bb curve i want to work for my cingular plan.
    If your not with TMo then unfortunately you would have to buy a unlock code. I've heard http://www.gsmphonesource.com/ is pretty reliable.
    09-29-09 05:45 PM
    You can try us for a unlock code or anyone one of us unlockers here on the forums.
    10-24-09 11:58 AM
    Yes, you will have to buy an unlock code, but its a very cheap and simple thing to do!

let me know if you have any other questions.
    10-24-09 07:42 PM
    We can make that happen, let us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry.
    10-27-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD