I was a part of a small company business plan and paid my monthly part for the bill. Well, they were not paying their part and the account got suspended. I literally just purchased a tour and now i cant use it. Is there a way to get it unlocked. I want to get my own plan and use my tour. Any suggestions?
    01-11-10 12:44 PM
    Unfortunately not. If the original carrier locked the imei/pin, then they have to release it from the bis network in order for you to use it again
    01-11-10 01:00 PM
    well that sucks. how would i know if the original carrier locked the imei/pin?
    01-11-10 01:04 PM
    You wouldn't actually know until you try to activate it on another account (or have a friend try to activate it before you set up a new account only to find out that you're out of luck)

If its able to be set up and data works, then you're good to go. But that doesn't mean that it won't get barred in the future unfortunately.
    01-11-10 01:09 PM
    I was a part of a small company business plan and paid my monthly part for the bill. Well, they were not paying their part and the account got suspended. I literally just purchased a tour and now i cant use it. Is there a way to get it unlocked. I want to get my own plan and use my tour. Any suggestions?
    You should be able to use it on GSM if unlocked. You might need to have them release the PIN as RemoteUnlocker mentioned , but only way to know is to try it with another SIM card and see if you are able to setup BIS.
    01-11-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD