Just updated to SW v5.0.0.328 and now the hand held will not automatically unlock when removing it from the holster. Also when a new message comes in, even though I have the "Auto Open Newest Mesage After Removing Device From Holster" set to Always, it will not open up, but it gets marked as read.

Any and ALL help is appreciated.
    10-31-09 11:32 AM
    I ran into same issue after upgrade. This seems to resolve:
    Options->Password->Lock Handheld Upon Holstering (set to "no").
    The magnet in your holster will still disable/deactivate the screen and put it into a "power saving mode".

Pre-upgrade, the phone used to "auto lock" and "auto unlock" when holstering/unholstering, which really wasn't necessary. When in a magnetized holster, the phone is essentially locked anyways, as far as I can tell. I'm sure you noticed it created a frustrating delay when pulling the phone out of the holster pre-upgrade (at least I did).
    Last edited by adrock4380; 11-02-09 at 01:59 PM.
    11-02-09 01:40 PM
    I had the same issue. Thanks for the input Adrock..... It works for me...
    11-03-09 05:51 PM
    Many thanks. It was very annoying to have to deal with unlock all the time after the upgrade.

And you're right, it was very annoying before to have that delay when it came out of the holster.

This fix means that I have now completed all of the cleanup related to the upgrade.
    11-04-09 10:19 AM
    Thanks adrock...I was treating this as a very minor annoyance and was just too lazy to go through settings screens to figure it out. Now it functions exactly as expected.
    11-04-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD