I am a owner of bold, just bought a storm for my girlfriend. She said she want a blackberry after i started to use a blackberry, since i am using a bold user, i decided to get her a storm. I purchased one, 9500 locked to vodafone uk. i will get my device tommorow, its ready in post office. They are closed today

I have a question. I seen some threads somewhere that u need to put the original simcard to unlock it ? is that true ?

What is the cheapest and fastest way of getting it unlocked. I have short listed some seller in ebay. I want to buy the unlock code online using the imei.
    04-08-09 08:09 AM
    sometimes you can catch people doing on these forums for free but it is limited , but if you are in a hurry i recommend horizon.com they are very prompt and great customer support and you can do it without the sim being in there . i did mine the same way
    04-08-09 08:23 AM
    We can get u quick send me pm or hotmail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 08:29 AM
    I managed to unlock via one guy in ebay. the damages is USD20. Buts ok. It was damn fast. Now i have question. First the screen is a bit loose and can move up, down, left and right. This this normal ?, and any way to make the one click in the screen is equal to push the screen ?
    04-09-09 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD