hey Everyone, Since i put 148 on my storm, i have been having this problem intermittently. When i lock my phone, the backlight will go dim, then about 5-10 seconds later, it just wakes up and unlocks itself. This doesnt happen everytime i lock it, i would say about every other time. I am running the same App's i have run on all the leaks, and never had this problem. Any Ideas are appreciated.
    05-23-09 05:46 PM
    I have not seen this happen on my phone when it is locked then I put it down. It will unlock itself when I pull it out of the case. Blackberry holster case with the magnet to put the phone into standby.
    05-23-09 06:04 PM
    hey Everyone, Since i put 148 on my storm, i have been having this problem intermittently. When i lock my phone, the backlight will go dim, then about 5-10 seconds later, it just wakes up and unlocks itself. This doesnt happen everytime i lock it, i would say about every other time. I am running the same App's i have run on all the leaks, and never had this problem. Any Ideas are appreciated.
    I don't have any ideas on a fix, but I can confirm that the same thing is happening to me. That's why I keep my Storm in a "sleeper" case. This way I know its "sleeping"
    05-23-09 06:05 PM
    [QUOTE=Ltapilot;2630563]I have not seen this happen on my phone when it is locked then I put it down. It will unlock itself when I pull it out of the case. Blackberry holster case with the magnet to put the phone into standby.[/QUOTE]

That is by design, so no reason to lock it when putting it into the BB case
    05-23-09 06:06 PM
    Weird. no magnets around, i just have it in the same silicon case its always been in. Hopefully the CB gods will chime in soon
    05-23-09 06:33 PM
    do you by chance have stormslider? Mine was doing the same thing. I would lock it, then it would dim and thats when stormslider would normally activate , however instead it actually went right back to my main icon screen. I disabled stormslider and lock works as normal now.
    05-23-09 10:45 PM
    do you by chance have stormslider? Mine was doing the same thing. I would lock it, then it would dim and thats when stormslider would normally activate , however instead it actually went right back to my main icon screen. I disabled stormslider and lock works as normal now.

I appreciate your help, but unfortunately i dont have storm slider or any lock apps. Thank you though.
    05-23-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD