I have been trying to unlock a Verizon Storm
    First one compnay gave me a code and then gave me another code # and still shows me error code when I enter it and I have hust tried with another unlock codes provider and gave me the same number than the previous one and shows the same error
    What can be wrong?
    Thanks
    10-01-10 10:35 PM
    Can we have the exact details?
    10-01-10 11:58 PM
    Im having the same problem with a Storm 2...im trying to use it on T-mobile and I keep getting the code error message

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 03:54 PM
    You might have to get it unlocked via USB . .,, What do you see when you type MEPD ?? what securities are "active"?
    10-02-10 09:17 PM
    Only thing active on my storm 2 is the "network". Everything else is disabled

10-02-10 10:08 PM
    Only thing active on my storm 2 is the "network". Everything else is disabled

Then it is not unlocked.
    10-02-10 11:40 PM
    I have been trying to unlock a Verizon Storm
    First one compnay gave me a code and then gave me another code # and still shows me error code when I enter it and I have hust tried with another unlock codes provider and gave me the same number than the previous one and shows the same error
    What can be wrong?
    Thanks
    Make sure you don't have 0 MEP left on your phone. If the phone shows '0', your phone has already been hardlocked and cannot be unlocked by code.
    Even if you correctly enter the code, phone will still say "Code Error, Please Wait...".

Another case is if phone says Code Error and the attempts stay the same, start off with 10 attempts and still says 10 attempts after enter code, then continue with unlocking instructions, such as change the network setting to 2G mode, because sometimes there is a glitch on the phone, the phone is unlocked but it still says code error
    10-03-10 03:13 AM
    This is what you should see if it is unlocked . ..

10-03-10 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD