Okay, so I use to be a Verizon customer about a year and a half ago but since then we switched to AT&T. However, my new phone's touchscreen (Samsung Impression; it's a really crappy phone don't ever buy it) isn't working properly so I don't have any phone to use and it is no longer under warranty.

But, when we were on Verizon, we had two BlackBerry Storms (9350) and two LG Voyagers. Although the LG Voyagers can not be unlocked (they are CDMA only) I am trying to unlock the BlackBerry Storms (or at least one of them so I can use it until I am due for an upgrade) to use under AT&T's GSM network. The problem is since we are no longer Verizon customers, Verizon is refusing to give me the unlock codes. I have made about 6 calls to Global Services and they have all said they can not get the unlock code for me unless I reactivate with them and I have at least 60 days of good credit with them.

So, I was wondering how could I get the unlock code for the Storms? I have searched all over the internet but they all want me to pay $15+ but I am only a teenager and I don't even have a bank account so I can't add money to a Paypal account even if I were to make one. My parents won't let me buy anything online because they are paranoid about stuff like that. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. I am not going back with Verizon because they have really bad coverage in my area which is why we switched from them in the first place and so far I have had perfect service with AT&T.
    06-04-11 10:30 PM
    Check out the contests in the Unlocking Company promotions. http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/
    bballpro likes this.
    06-04-11 10:37 PM
    Check out the contests in the Unlocking Company promotions. http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/
    I will check it out but with my luck I doubt I will win lol. Wish me luck though!
    06-04-11 10:39 PM
    I will check it out but with my luck I doubt I will win lol. Wish me luck though!
    Good luck. I actually won an unlock code for a 9000 back in 2009.
    06-04-11 10:41 PM
    Good luck. I actually won an unlock code for a 9000 back in 2009.
    You have no idea how jealous I am right now lol
    06-04-11 10:43 PM
    You have no idea how jealous I am right now lol
    PM me the info
    bballpro likes this.
    06-04-11 11:37 PM
    PM me the info
    What info do u need?
    06-04-11 11:39 PM
    What info do u need?
    Carrier, model, imei
    bballpro likes this.
    06-04-11 11:40 PM
    Carrier, model, imei
    Alright, give me a second. Thank you so much though! You have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Edit: Just sent you the information.
    Last edited by bballpro; 06-04-11 at 11:53 PM.
    06-04-11 11:41 PM
    Great going Carrier Unlock
    bballpro likes this.
    06-06-11 09:54 AM
    good man! glad he could get unlocked after so much hassle from a carrier. that's frustrating to hear bc it's all lies.
    bballpro likes this.
    06-07-11 11:21 AM
    good man! glad he could get unlocked after so much hassle from a carrier. that's frustrating to hear bc it's all lies.
    Well I mean from their point of view, they don't really care and its all about how much money they can make. That's why I'm glad I found a great website like crackberry
    07-01-11 03:21 PM
    Yes, it's amazing how much they go back and forth. different stories, excuses, etc. and people get mad because unlocker's offer the service instantly. nobody people had to use us, it's if you want to pass the hassle of being on the phone forever, getting jacked around, etc. but at the same time I have heard many stories where getting the code was very easy, so it is what it is.
    07-01-11 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD