hello,
    I am trying to unlock the BB 9530 for free.. .... I also tried the new harold unlocker that failed miserably lol. I know sometimes people that know how to generate the coed will give it to people on the forums for free and I happen to one of those lucky guys I will appreciate the code!!!. Now i have a dilema I am currrently using the 8520 from tmobile legit i have been with t mobile for 7 years now if i call them and give them ime number for the 9530 and tell that is the ime from the 8520 will the code that they would provide me work for my 9530???
    09-29-10 05:07 PM
    You cannot discuss illegal software on the CrackBerry forums.

As to your last question, the codes are IMEI specific. A code for one device will not work on a different device. And if you give them the number from one device, they will check and they will know that it's not the device you are telling them that it is.
    09-29-10 05:14 PM
    ohh ok sorry about mentioning about the programs.. now do you of any other way i would be able to unlock the phone for free?
    09-29-10 05:19 PM
    Just use someone like CellUnlock.net and use promo code crackb50 for 50% off.
    Last edited by bighap; 09-29-10 at 05:39 PM.
    09-29-10 05:37 PM
    ok i guess 10 dollars is not bad at all i will do it once i get home from work.. so you guys can aprove of this website being leigt?
    09-29-10 05:43 PM
    They are legit. I have used them several times. Even had an unlocked device break on me and they were nice enough to give me a code for my replacement for free. Highly recommend.

http://forums.crackberry.com/members/cellunlocknet/
    09-29-10 05:45 PM
    I am a current 9530 uses on Verizon, and I am sick out it, mainly because of the memory issue. I can not download any apps. My contract is renewing but i do not want a phone with a small screen. If i buy a torch and i unlock it, would i have a problem using in on verizons network? and how do i go about having verizon active the torch?
    09-29-10 06:19 PM
    I am a current 9530 uses on Verizon, and I am sick out it, mainly because of the memory issue. I can not download any apps. My contract is renewing but i do not want a phone with a small screen. If i buy a torch and i unlock it, would i have a problem using in on verizons network? and how do i go about having verizon active the torch?
    You can't use the Torch on Verizon. AT&T is GSM. Verizon is CDMA. You can use the Storm on AT&T minus 3G, as it is a world phone(CDMA & GSM frequencies) but no Torch on Verizon as the phone is GSM and Verizon is CDMA. You may want to consider the upcoming Storm 2 refresh for a large screen device. Lots of memory, wifi, and OS 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 06:46 PM
    As mentioned above, you will not be able to use a 9800 on Verizon simply because Verizon is CDMA and doesn't use SIM cards. The ones they have that come with the Storm/Tour/Bold are not active and are only meant to be used overseas when roaming.
    09-30-10 10:47 AM
    Excellent service
    10-05-10 03:42 PM
    I'm surprised nothing like that has been released! Although CDMA is somewhat of a dying technology, it still has its benefits!
    10-05-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD