i had an unlocked blackberry storm that i exchanged for 1 with a warranty (officially from the vodaphone india store).

the phone is locked and i need it unlocked ....
    i tried calling the carrier but they gave me a straight no and said they do not give out unlock codes....

so i wanted to know where online could i purchase an unlock code?
    horizonwireless doesnt have anything specific for the storm 9500 locked to vodaphone india ,

even gsmunlockintl has nothing for the indian 9500...

any1 has any solutions?
    01-27-09 04:12 AM
    Try uniquephones.com.

You can just provide your Indian provider (and...it is a cheap unlock service!).

Good luck !
    01-27-09 09:45 AM
    Did you make any progress on this..even i have the same problem..now stuck with a very expensive paper weight....as i use an airtel number.

-Jai

i had an unlocked blackberry storm that i exchanged for 1 with a warranty (officially from the vodaphone india store).

i tried calling the carrier but they gave me a straight no and said they do not give out unlock codes....

horizonwireless doesnt have anything specific for the storm 9500 locked to vodaphone india ,

any1 has any solutions?
    02-20-09 01:03 AM
    I have a Blackberry Storm that I bought from Vodafone and I am using it on Airtel. I searched online and found this very useful website, Unlock BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Instant Unlocking Codes
    They cost about 20 and require Paypal, but as soon as you enter your IMEI, they will e-mail you the unlock code and instructions instantly. Hope this helps!!
    I used it about a month ago and its perfect!
    02-20-09 02:23 AM
    Hve you got your storm unlock. I bought storm from Vodafone India and I want to use it for airtel. Tell me what is the process.
    04-03-09 02:27 AM
    Hi,

Now they charge 14.99 pounds, but the problem is am still to get my unlock code from them even after 24 Hrs which is contradicting to there claim about instant unlock code!!! Will update if i happen to get the code

Regards,
    kvrprasad

I have a Blackberry Storm that I bought from Vodafone and I am using it on Airtel. I searched online and found this very useful website, Unlock BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Instant Storm 9530 Unlocking Codes Unlock BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Instant Unlocking Codes
    They cost about 20 and require Paypal, but as soon as you enter your IMEI, they will e-mail you the unlock code and instructions instantly. Hope this helps!!
    I used it about a month ago and its perfect!
    09-20-09 03:58 AM
    Yup I used uniquephones.com for my Storm.

Use coupon code "crackberry" for a further 50% off.
    09-20-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks Zyad,

Got the unlock code and its now working great. And to all who are trying to get storm unlocked DO NOT TRY "NEXTGENSERVER", they are not bound by time, improper and vague responses and code definitely not delivered in time. You need to tussle with them before they actually answer.

Regards,
    kvrprasad

Yup I used uniquephones.com for my Storm.

Use coupon code "crackberry" for a further 50% off.
    Last edited by kvrprasad; 09-22-09 at 12:03 PM.
    09-22-09 11:38 AM

any1 has any solutions?
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry regardless of the provider on which is locked to.
    09-22-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD