I called the vzw global services team and obtained the code to unlock my phone (9530) but i cant figure out how to input the code can someone help me?
    04-21-09 03:58 PM
    It' impossible that this can't be found by looking a little.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 05:13 PM
    They should have walked you through it, at least they did with me. All I remember is that it was somewhere in the Options > Adv. Options > Sim Card menu...I think..

Then he told me to bring up the keyboard and type something in, even though there was no text field, which unlocked some area where to put the code in....Idk. Call em up =/
    04-21-09 05:42 PM
    I called the vzw global services team and obtained the code to unlock my phone (9530) but i cant figure out how to input the code can someone help me?
    option>advance option>sim card>menu>show keyboard>type mepd>mep2, then comes up new screen, type in 16 digits number obtained from vzw,hit enter, it should say code accepted at the end.
    04-21-09 06:11 PM
    did they ask you for your number or did the global service just straight up give it to you. just wondering
    04-21-09 06:20 PM
    I was wondering the same exact thing...

04-21-09 06:27 PM
    sim card menu
    bring up the keyboard and type

mepd

then type

mep2

then unlock code
    04-21-09 06:47 PM
    And I think you have to shut off your mobile network connections first too!

04-22-09 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD