Hey Guys,
    The guy who unlocks phones here locally way overcharges to unlock any sort of phones. I've done some research and haven't had much luck in finding a database to pay to get access to unlock codes for. I've run across one site that allows a reseller but it seemed a little iffy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    02-13-10 09:37 PM
    Why do you need a "local" unlock provider? There are several reputable providers of the service who are as close as your keyboard. And you can also get unlocked for free by your carrier if you meet their conditions.
    02-13-10 11:09 PM
    I don't need it. I want to provide the service to others, and the guy that does it locally charges way too much.
    02-14-10 12:08 AM
    I don't need it. I want to provide the service to others, and the guy that does it locally charges way too much.
    Send us an email, we can get you started
    02-14-10 01:00 AM
    We have resellers working with us from across North America..and one in the UK!

Shoot us an email and we can give you some ideas on how to get started as well as to work on some reseller pricing!
    02-15-10 11:20 PM
    We can help you out too. Instead of being a reseller, you can become the actual source. We sell the calculator to generate codes by yourself. Feel free to PM us.
    03-19-10 12:05 AM
    Do you really think its necessary to bring a post back from over a month ago just to advertise yourself?
    03-24-10 10:50 PM
    if you're still looking for blackberry unlock codes provider contact me to gsmbrands@gmail.com

i can give you blackberry account and you'll process ur own orders and also can manage ur own customers/resellers if wanted

let me know.
    br

datastore
    03-28-10 05:50 PM
    No offense, but your feedback that you point to in your signature is in spanish...

if you're still looking for blackberry unlock codes provider contact me to gsmbrands@gmail.com

i can give you blackberry account and you'll process ur own orders and also can manage ur own customers/resellers if wanted

let me know.
    br

datastore
    04-01-10 10:46 AM
    No offense, but your feedback that you point to in your signature is in spanish...
    He doesn't have a store front. It's just purely all through email.
    04-01-10 11:02 AM
    Customers like to deal with actual websites....IMO
    04-01-10 11:31 AM
    Customers like to deal with actual websites....IMO
    So true or someone out of the trunk of their car. LOL
    04-01-10 11:33 AM
    So true or someone out of the trunk of their car. LOL
    I remember those days lol...when I had to get my V3 unlocked....
    04-01-10 11:35 AM
    I remember those days lol...when I had to get my V3 unlocked....
    I get hit up everyday by different crackheads wanting to fix my dented rear panel. Its like fool if I wanted it done don't you think I would have got it done right after it happened? Back the eff off LOL
    04-01-10 11:40 AM
    Lol..know what you mean.
    04-01-10 04:53 PM
    Send us an email, we can get you started
    Can you PM me and send me some info? Thanks!
    04-21-10 09:06 AM
    Can you PM me and send me some info? Thanks!
    Sure, PM Sent.
    04-21-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD