07-11-11 12:03 PM
119 1234 ...
tools
    What is up with this world I ll go pay 10 tomorrow F it. The net is support to be free. I just wanted to learn. Wanna be sh**t...not even script kiddies...
    07-06-09 11:13 PM
    what are you talking about?
    07-07-09 09:39 AM
    How do I go about unlocking my Sprint Curve for use with Metro PCS?
    07-08-09 02:10 PM
    YES YOU CAN flash your blackberry curve to Metro PCS. I programed it and now I have unlimited calling, unlimited texting and unlimited data usage. I have this service for a few of the Metro PCS dealers and they all send me there phones to flash. Email me for details. I GUARANTY YOUR PHONE WILL WORK!
    hii i wanna flash my blackberry curve 8330 for sprint to metro pcs please help me thanks
    07-19-09 07:46 PM
    from miami !!

i have a sprint 8330 curve on metro with sms mms internet. But i need an aim client and instango and beejive give me errors and my free trial of IM+ ended. any help??
    have you found out about aim?
    07-19-09 07:52 PM
    ok im pretty new to the site i bought the 8830 WE from ebay saying it was unlocked and its not can your help me? i called sprint and they said they didnt have the codes ?
    07-19-09 09:23 PM
    i have a blackberry cureve flashed to metro pcs. the internet works but it is limited. can i get some help syntax. how do you get unlimited data? which is what im missing plus this wap browser i have is crap. i cant get viigo or google maps or gps to work. if anybody else needs the service books i can send it to you for what i already have.
    07-19-09 10:01 PM
    Don't, please read, DO NOT take your Blackberry to MetroPCS, is the worst deal I could have possibly make. I've been a MetroPCS subscriber in South Florida for at least 6 years, not bad with regular phones, the only con is when you have to travel outside the area, but for the amount of money I was paying, it was alright...UNTIL....I decided that I needed a smart phone and that Metro for $50 a month will be perfect for me and my work on the road having all the cool features that you could get on a BB plus gps turn-by-turn, the cool feature of the caller ID with the name of who's calling and so on.... So I decided to pay $400+ for the phone....WROOOONG!! Why did i do this??? I am soooo frustrated having a very good phone that was supposed to be my assistant and I doesn't work at all!! I live in Miami and I cannot get the satellite signals for the gps NEVER, ANYWHERE! The signal for the internet is VERY VERY low or slow or I don't have and idea what it is, but I cannot go online at least 50% of the times that i try to.
    This is the first time EVER, that I take my time sitting here writting a review (good or bad) for something, this is how upset I am, the worst part is that the first day of the activation was very very complicated (with the reps at metropcs) and the day after that i went to return the phone, I HAD TO EAT IT, because they stated that my phone had over 60 min of talk time, and they could not return my money because of that, even though i spend the whole time on the phone with metropcs!!!
    I was actually in this forum, trying to figure out if i could take this phone to some other carrier, trust me, is so NOT worth the money, they should not be offering a phone which they can not support, this is like a scam.... horrible
    07-23-09 05:10 PM
    hi guys, i would like to get my blackberry curve from sprint flashed to metro.does anyone know where can i get it flashed?
    07-23-09 07:46 PM
    Anybody in the NorCal area, specifically Sacramento, able to add a Verizon 8830 ESN to Metro PCS?
    08-04-09 01:44 PM
    [QUOTE=bettsy420;1172566]
    so that means it is capable to connect my sprint 8830 blackberry to metro pcs service????????????has anybody tried pls. answer back...............thanks

its capable i bought my bb 8330 (sprint) already flashed...however im stuck b/c i dont know how to program it so i can transfer my service to it so i can use it! I can hear the metropcs recordings when I dial *228, and a service rep will tell me they recognize its flashed but i have to go in to get it programmed....does anyone know how to program it from here? the codes they told me to use do not work...help!
    09-01-09 06:20 AM
    i have a blackberry cureve flashed to metro pcs. the internet works but it is limited. can i get some help syntax. how do you get unlimited data? which is what im missing plus this wap browser i have is crap. i cant get viigo or google maps or gps to work. if anybody else needs the service books i can send it to you for what i already have.
    my bb 8330 (sprint) is already flashed to but when i try to transfer my service they (metropcs service rep's) tell me to go in to metropcs store but when i go in they dont know how to do it. I need to transfer my service so i can use it...do you know the programming codes?
    09-01-09 06:23 AM
    Hey all,
    I just got a BB Curve 8330 from Sprint and want to reflash it to work with my exsisting MetroPCS account. I live in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Anyone know what the process is or where I can take it to to get set up? I'm pretty IT handy and with instructions could perform it myself if needed. I downloaded QPST and have the BB software installed also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, yes I like Metro, no I dont have practically any dropped calls(an old Metro stigma), and yes I would like usable internet on it if possible but not required. When I contacted Metro Customer Service they said they were not reflashing them yet but they were working with the maker to aquire software to do so in the near future. Anyone??
    09-27-09 03:08 PM
    Hey all,
    I just got a BB Curve 8330 from Sprint and want to reflash it to work with my exsisting MetroPCS account. I live in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Anyone know what the process is or where I can take it to to get set up? I'm pretty IT handy and with instructions could perform it myself if needed. I downloaded QPST and have the BB software installed also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, yes I like Metro, no I dont have practically any dropped calls(an old Metro stigma), and yes I would like usable internet on it if possible but not required. When I contacted Metro Customer Service they said they were not reflashing them yet but they were working with the maker to aquire software to do so in the near future. Anyone??
    Im in the same boat........anybody?
    10-06-09 12:21 AM
    damn i need this to work
    10-13-09 02:56 PM
    Usually the little dealers can flash phones for you. I don't personally flash phones.
    10-13-09 03:17 PM
    If you need codes to enter a Metro PCS phone and reprogram you need the following links:

MEID/ESN Converter: L4 Digital | MEID / ESN Conversion

Metro PCS MSL Calculator: METRO PCS MSL CALCULATOR - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid
    10-15-09 05:22 AM
    can anyone send me the service books for metro web? i would highly appreciate it, iv been looking forever on every forum possible and i gues people are trying to keep it a secret, i wont post them online anywhere or anything if that matters, i just have to get my girlfriends storm on the web again, (she had it before and i deleted it ) anyways if someone could help me my email is catalyst2590@aol.com
    10-16-09 08:48 PM
    YES YOU CAN flash your blackberry curve to Metro PCS. I programed it and now I have unlimited calling, unlimited texting and unlimited data usage. I have this service for a few of the Metro PCS dealers and they all send me there phones to flash. Email me for details. I GUARANTY YOUR PHONE WILL WORK!
    Could you PM me I can't email anyone till 10 posts.

yeah ill pm you
    Sunny could you PM me as well with info?

If you need codes to enter a Metro PCS phone and reprogram you need the following links:

MEID/ESN Converter: L4 Digital | MEID / ESN Conversion

Metro PCS MSL Calculator: METRO PCS MSL CALCULATOR - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid
    Could anybody be kind enough to give a step by step method of doing the Sprint to Metropcs unlock and specially how this calculator works? Or perhaps points us towards a tutorial? Do I have to download CDMA Workshop 3.4.5 Model ID Surf6050-ZRF6000?
    10-17-09 01:28 PM
    Ok, I just wanted to share with all, these documents I received in email from unlocktotalk.com for $10.

Flash CDMA Cell Phone With USB Cable From Home - Purchase

Thank you for purchasing our CDMA unlocking and flashing instructions or remote service. If you own or operate a wireless store please consider joining our Member Program and advertising your services on our websites. Members get all software and instructions to flash almost any CDMA cell phone. Visit: Advertise Wireless Store in Cell Phone Store Directory or call 775-303-0543 and ask for Dean to get details.

If you have purchased Instructions Only for $10:

We will email your guide within a few minutes if your order was placed during business hours. As stated on the order page the Instructions Only purchase does not include software. You must obtain software on your own. The software download on the website is encrypted and can only be used by technician. If you would like to also pay for the Remote Reprogram for your phone our technician will decrypt the software and remotely reprogram your phone while you watch. There are no refunds for Instructions Only purchases.

If you have purchased Remote CDMA Reprogram:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This service is not guaranteed to make your phone work. This service is for up to 30 minutes of our technicians time to assist you in reprogramming your phone to another service provider. Your payment is only to compensate our technician for his time and not a guarantee that your phone will work. Our technician will do everything he possibly can to get your phone working with another service provider up to a maximum time of 30 minutes. If your phone still is not working after 30 minutes you may mail the phone in to have him work on it in person for no additional charge or pay for another 30 minutes of his time. If you do not agree to compensate our technician for his time even if your phone is not working after 30 minutes please let us know before your support session and we will refund your payment immediately. There will be no refunds once your support session has begun. Absolutely no exceptions. Because of abuses in the past by people expecting us to fix defective phones instead of routing reprogramming we must have this policy.

Before we flash your phone you need to make sure the service provider you want to use it with will activate it. We recommend that you actually activate the phone BEFORE we flash it. Please contact your service provider and have them activate the ESN. The ESN is located on the back of the phone under the battery.

If you have a phone that uses MEID instead of ESN you can convert it to ESN by using this converter:
    http://www.unlocktotalk.com/Converter.exe

ATTENTION METRO PCS CUSTOMERS: Because of recent problems with greedy Metro PCS reps that want to be the only ones paid to flash phones, WE WILL NOT flash your phone until it is activated. No exceptions. You must FIRST activate the phone before we will flash it. By proceeding with the service you acknowledge that your phone is ALREADY ACTIVATED on the Metro PCS network. If you are unable to activate the phone BEFORE we flash it we will refund your payment except for a $2 processing fee. If you are unable to activate the phone AFTER we flash it you will NOT receive a refund. No Exceptions.

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A SERVICE PROVIDER BEING UNWILLING TO ACTIVATE YOUR PHONE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS REASON AFTER WE FLASH YOUR PHONE

You must have a USB cable to have your phone flashed. If you do not have a USB cable for your phone you should be able to get one at a local shopping mall.

Please Download General Flashing Software Here: http://www.unlocktotalk.com/CDMAFlash.zip

Save this software into the same folder where you downloaded software from order page.

There are 4 More Steps to complete the procedure:

1. Download & Run Team Viewer - http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe
    2. Download the software for your brand of phone on the order page (if you haven't already done so) and extract folder to desktop. Then install Crypt4Free encryption software inside the folder. Order Page: Flash Cell Phone to Cricket, Alltel, Verizon, Sprint
    3. Download and install the drivers for your phone. (Read Instructions Below)
    4. Submit form on order page with your Team Viewer login. Order Page: Flash Cell Phone to Cricket, Alltel, Verizon, Sprint

Driver Download Instructions:

Download and install your cable drivers if you haven't already connected your phone to transfer music or other files.

If You Have A Motorola:

Open Remote Motorola Folder you downloaded from the order page. Run Motorola Software Update.

If You Have A Motorola Q, Palm Centro or HTC Phone:

Download and install Microsoft Active Sync here:
    Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5

If You Have A Kyocera Phone:
    Kyocera Driver Support: USB Cable Drivers

Select the driver for the cable you have. Download and extract to RemoteKyocera folder that you downloaded earlier.

If You Have A Nokia:

Technician will install drivers

If You Have Any Other Phone:

Download and Install Sprint Mobile Broadband from this link: Custom Action Information

While installing software be sure to check the box for your brand of phone to install drivers for it. If you have a Sanyo check both Sanyo boxes.

If you have followed all instructions above you may connect with our technician instantly by entering your contact phone number in our Click-To-Call system by clicking here --> ifbyphone

If we do not answer please just email flash@unlocktotalk.com with your Team Viewer details and a contact phone number. Our technician will return your call as soon as he is available to flash your phone. Our technician is generally available from 11 AM to 9 PM Mountain Time Monday - Friday. He is also usually available on weekends but not always.

Thanks,

Unlock to Talk

__________________________________________________ _____________
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------__________________________________________________ _____________

In the 2nd email I got "Your Guide"

Please visit the following link for your Blackberry Guide....

http://www.unlocktotalk.com/Guides/BlackBerryGuide.zip

Thank you,
    UnlocktoTalk.com

Unlock Code Instructions: Cell Phone Unlock Code Instructions : How To Enter Unlock Code : Unlock Code Support

Order a GSM IMEI Unlock Code:
    Cell Phone Unlock Code : IMEI Unlock Codes : GSM Unlock Code

Flash a CDMA Cell Phone:
    Flash Cell phone to Cricket, Metro PCS, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel
    10-19-09 03:28 PM
    can anyone send me the service books for metro web? i would highly appreciate it, iv been looking forever on every forum possible and i gues people are trying to keep it a secret, i wont post them online anywhere or anything if that matters, i just have to get my girlfriends storm on the web again, (she had it before and i deleted it ) anyways if someone could help me my email is catalyst2590@aol.com
    Any luck getting your gf web back on the storm. im in the same boat.
    10-23-09 12:29 PM
    No way of having metro pcs force sending them to you? Its just hard seeing that most sers don't have metro pcs.

You may try asking in howardforums you may find a metro pcs user that may be able to assist you there.
    10-23-09 04:01 PM
    11-09-09 11:58 AM
    11-09-09 11:59 AM
    You would have to flash it, not unlock it.
    11-09-09 01:08 PM
119 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD