Ok so i recently got my blackberry as a present. Issue here is its from sprint. i have METRO PCS(bummer) so i need to know everything from either HOW TO FLASH IT or Unlock(even though i know that you cant unlock CMDA phones but the guy at metro pcs said it s locked WTF!?!? ) i need help !!! please a.s.a.p i cant have a blackberry and not use it >.>
    02-27-11 07:10 PM
    any help would be great :[
    02-27-11 07:35 PM
    Sorry cannot be discussed in the forums... Check out ebay...
    02-28-11 10:42 AM
    contact us and let's see what we can do for you.
    02-28-11 11:41 AM
    You may want to check Craigslist in your area under Cell Phones. There seem to be a lot of flashers that pop up here in Cincinnati on CL. Good luck!
    02-28-11 01:55 PM
    you can try flashing it locally but unlocking has nothing to do with that phone. good luck!
    02-28-11 06:04 PM
    craiglist is a good option
    03-02-11 11:30 AM
    it always proves to be one.
    03-06-11 06:40 AM
    Ok so i recently got my blackberry as a present. Issue here is its from sprint. i have METRO PCS(bummer) so i need to know everything from either HOW TO FLASH IT or Unlock(even though i know that you cant unlock CMDA phones but the guy at metro pcs said it s locked WTF!?!? ) i need help !!! please a.s.a.p i cant have a blackberry and not use it >.>
    Even if you do get it fkashed, the meid wont populate BlackBerry services due it not being in their database. Which would make any flashing useless since im sure you want to do more than just talk and text.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 12:00 PM
    Hope you were able to get your phone figured out! Careful on craigslist as well lot of fraud when it comes to electronics
    03-15-11 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD