Anyone know where to get unlocking codes for a Z10? I thought CrackBerry use to sell them, but cant find where they are now.

Went on Ebay and found a place out of the UK ,they want to ship me a package. I have never unlocked a phone before , but it was my understanding they email a code to you. So not sure why something has to be shipped.

I bought a used Z10 and it was supposed to be unlocked , but guess what? ya so here I am looking for an unlock code. Its from one of the other 2 carries here in Canada, but its not Bell.
    Checked the forums but a lot of threads seem old and if there is new posts on them they seem to be from newbies, so not sure if I trust the places they are recommending.
    08-25-14 04:09 PM
    Sometimes the carriers will unlock the phones if you call them. That would be the first option. I know US carriers do this sometimes.

Hopefully someone else will suggest a good site if that isnt an option.
    08-25-14 04:50 PM
    Hey Potatoguy,

howarmat's suggestion is correct you can always contact the carrier and request the unlock code, they usually charge $35 - $50 depending on the network but if you tell them that you are going on a trip and need the unlock code just so you can use the phone with a local sim while abroad then they sometimes give it to you for free if you ask

If you're not with the network that the phone is LOCKED TO then you will need to buy the unlock code, either from the network or from an unlocking company.

There is absolutely no need to ship anything when it comes to unlocking a Blackberry Z10, you just need the Unlock Code.

If you need the unlock code we can provide it quickly if you want to order from us and we guarantee a working code or your money back.

If not no problem at all, If you have any other questions just let me know, we are always happy to help!

Good Luck!
    potatoguy likes this.
    08-27-14 02:36 AM
    Thank you both for the info, I did manage to find out what carrier it had been on . I had to call carriers and give the imei # and they told me yes that is their phone or no it wasn't their phone.
    I did get a unlock code from a company and it unlocked first try.
    Here is the company. https://www.safeunlockcode.com/
    Thank you both for the info.
    08-27-14 05:39 AM
    Hey potatoguy,

No problem at all!

Glad you managed to unlock it

Cheers!
    08-27-14 03:35 PM
    Example of an Unlocking company is new.unlockvilla.com

Via CB10
    08-28-14 06:06 PM
    Hi I have an Z10 from Verizon and it came unlocked so I can put another sim in it and make calls hut I'm unable to use any data because I can't access my APN settings.

There is no place to enter an unlock code because the device is already unlocked.

Now I'm in israel and I'm unable to change my APN settings...

Any help ?
    Some Help Getting Unlocking codes for Z10?-img_20141005_020124.png

You can see here the APN button usually there just isn't existent on my phone.

Anyone now if I can fix this....?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 06:02 PM