I need some help. I was told by the unlocking company that I am supposed to enter in the MEP2 code when it asks for the MEP code. I did that and now it says "SIM not provisioned:2". Does this mean that my device is now unlocked? It never said it worked/didn't work. It's in SOS mode so that kind of worries me. I don't have a BB plan right now.

Thanks.
    02-10-11 04:19 PM
    Is the network disabled in options- advanced - sim card - type MEPD
    02-10-11 05:15 PM
    02-10-11 05:19 PM
    Check with the phone user manual for what this error means. That would help you more than anything.
    02-11-11 04:47 AM
    Check with the phone user manual for what this error means. That would help you more than anything.
    It's a delay in registering the sim on the network or an error in the switch of sims... Not in the manual.
    02-11-11 01:45 PM
    right.......
    02-12-11 06:25 AM
    I need some help. I was told by the unlocking company that I am supposed to enter in the MEP2 code when it asks for the MEP code. I did that and now it says "SIM not provisioned:2". Does this mean that my device is now unlocked? It never said it worked/didn't work. It's in SOS mode so that kind of worries me. I don't have a BB plan right now.

Thanks.
    if you tell us what it says across from network when you type in mepd we can help you troubleshoot
    02-13-11 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD