I got this Tour as a refurb replacement for another Tour. Long story short, I was able to get Verizon to give me a new phone, a Droid and the Tour was only used for 3 days.

It works perfectly. Have the box, all accessories, and throwing in an Incepio form fitted back case, Case Logic holster case, and spare battery charger.

So I should be able to get $150/170 for the lot. But are the phones worth more already unlocked or is it more appealing to the buyer to know the phone hasn't been messed with?
    I know they can unlock it for $20 but I don't know what most people prefer, locked or already unlocked?

Let me know if you bought a Blackberry on Ebay if you would buy the one that's unlocked or locked or doesn't make much difference. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 10:45 AM
    You will get more replies when it is unlocked because it opens up the markets for your buyers.
    02-07-11 04:25 PM
    I got this Tour as a refurb replacement for another Tour. Long story short, I was able to get Verizon to give me a new phone, a Droid and the Tour was only used for 3 days.

It works perfectly. Have the box, all accessories, and throwing in an Incepio form fitted back case, Case Logic holster case, and spare battery charger.

So I should be able to get $150/170 for the lot. But are the phones worth more already unlocked or is it more appealing to the buyer to know the phone hasn't been messed with?
    I know they can unlock it for $20 but I don't know what most people prefer, locked or already unlocked?

Let me know if you bought a Blackberry on Ebay if you would buy the one that's unlocked or locked or doesn't make much difference. Thanks.

i just bought mine from ebay and paid $113 with shipping and it came with accesories too. If u unlock it, you should have no trouble hitting ur target range, just make sure u have good pics included and you'll be good. Good luck.

02-07-11 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD