phone was working good for like 2 months. then knocked off of network my sim properties all read unknown.called nextel they said it was deactivated but it wasn't reported stolen and asked me if i wanted to activate it i said no because I'm using boost they then transfered me to boost and they said they could not activate an 8350i because it was a Nextel.I've searched all forums but didn't find nothing that helped to a solution.
    06-19-10 12:22 AM
    Seems as if Boost finally realized it wasn't in their database. Sorry your out of luck.
    06-22-10 08:53 AM
    phone was working good for like 2 months. then knocked off of network my sim properties all read unknown.called nextel they said it was deactivated but it wasn't reported stolen and asked me if i wanted to activate it i said no because I'm using boost they then transfered me to boost and they said they could not activate an 8350i because it was a Nextel.I've searched all forums but didn't find nothing that helped to a solution.
    Sorry to hear about that, try googling for people who can re-add the ESN to Boost's database and maybe that can work.
    06-23-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD