07-14-09 10:00 PM
40 12
tools
    Just used this service.

$9.99 an 5 minutes later I can use my storm on any network. This is good because I will be going on a honeymoon soon and I want to buy a prepaid SIM.

Excelent service UniquePhones!
    07-08-09 02:25 PM
    They went out of their way to help me and were always professional. I highly recommend them. I had an excellent experience and wish I heard about them before now!
    07-10-09 02:12 AM
    Glad you got it worked out.
    07-10-09 10:08 AM
    Awesome!
    Thank you UniquePhones for my unlock code that was provided for free as a tester!

Everything has worked perfectly and I am glad I will be able to use my Storm when I go on vacation! Thanks again!

Greately appreciate!
    07-10-09 07:54 PM
    Awesome!
    Thank you UniquePhones for my unlock code that was provided for free as a tester!

Everything has worked perfectly and I am glad I will be able to use my Storm when I go on vacation! Thanks again!

Greately appreciate!
    Not a problem. Thank you for helping us test our new Telus & Bell service.
    07-10-09 07:55 PM
    Not a problem. Thank you for helping us test our new Telus & Bell service.
    Excellent news! Do you know yet if you will be able to offer instant codes as with other BlackBerry's and I assume you won't be gouging Telus Bell owners for $60 bucks like Horizion?
    07-10-09 08:30 PM
    Excellent news! Do you know yet if you will be able to offer instant codes as with other BlackBerry's and I assume you won't be gouging Telus Bell owners for $60 bucks like Horizion?
    Telus & Bell aren't supported by the instant service and it will most likely stay this way. They use a different type of security (same with Voda India/Ireland, 8900 on Orange UK and most new BB handsets manufactured after last month).

Our new service is much more reliable and has greater availability as these are genuine codes sourced direct from BlackBerry.

Our turnaround time has been less than an hour for 85% of codes ordered between 9am - 5pm EST and up to fours for almost all orders outside these times. As always, we continually work to reduce these turnaround times.

We don't price gouge. Our price for this service is currently $23.99.
    07-10-09 08:51 PM
    @ssrfanatic - Did you have any luck with this problem? If you are still having problems drop us a PM or email me directly.

@pltayor - I'm glad you were impressed but it's a shame we weren't open when you called. Our opening hours for our telephone support are currently 5am - 5pm EST, this will be extended to 9pm EST before the end of next week.

@Sighx - We are testing our new same day BlackBerry service for Telus & Bell, this will be released in the next few days and priced at $9.99 for crackberry users.
    Appologies for the thread hijack, but have the next few days passed yet? I am a Telus user but would love to get unlocked. website still wants to charge almost $30.00 for me?
    07-11-09 11:40 AM
    Appologies for the thread hijack, but have the next few days passed yet? I am a Telus user but would love to get unlocked. website still wants to charge almost $30.00 for me?
    Give them a few more days. The codes took me 2 -3 days waiting to be generated. Trust me though. Its well worth the wait. They are 100% legit. : )
    07-11-09 12:34 PM
    The price should be $23.99 USD. This price will be falling in line with the other BlackBerry prices in the next week, this includes the crackberry discount.
    07-11-09 01:32 PM
    Thanks UniquePhones! Just unlocked my storm. You guys rule
    07-11-09 02:39 PM
    get your bb tour 9630 unlocked here

GSMPhone-Unlocking.com ::... get 30% off with code Hofo09 just like this its case sensitive.
    07-12-09 08:45 PM
    Hey. Check my reviews... I do em also.
    Just mention cb on your email and get it for $9.99, if not I sell 'em for $14.99
    But just try calling your carrier first ! I cant stress that more. You dont need to pay anyone to get the unlock code. It is YOUR RIGHT! To have a phone that works with any carrier !
    07-14-09 12:40 PM
    Our Telus & Bell service is now priced at $19.99. If you use the crackberry coupon you can get these Telus & Bell codes for $9.99
    07-14-09 05:02 PM
    Our Telus & Bell service is now priced at $19.99. If you use the crackberry coupon you can get these Telus & Bell codes for $9.99
    I just unlocked my Telus Storm today. One day service and it was so easy to do too. Very happy with UniquePhones service and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone using Telus or Bell service. And for $9.99 too, if your thinking about it, why not do it? Tonight I slipped the sim from my friends Rodger pay as you go phone. Rebooted and had Rodgers service on my Storm. Even made a call to test it.
    07-14-09 10:00 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD