07-14-09 09:00 PM
40 12
tools
    So I have been trying to unlock my storm for months. Verizon would not give me because I no longer have service with them and I need my code to use internationally. Cash is really tight and I have been screwed over by using other services in the past: (ie the code they gave me did not unlock my blackberry). Can anyone help? Does anyone have a kind soul and will do it for free? Please? or even any services or anything that will actually unlock it? Even if it costs money?
    Last edited by aire; 07-02-09 at 07:02 PM.
    07-02-09 06:34 PM
    Please? I beg of you?
    07-02-09 06:36 PM
    Try posting in the thread in the link below, you may find someone willing to help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...k-code-101858/
    07-02-09 09:29 PM
    probably will not be easy to get someone to do it for free. Verizon will not even let you unlock if you are a customer for less than 60 days. They are incredibly strict about this now. MIght just have to pony up the $50 bucks to get it done.
    07-02-09 09:34 PM
    BlackBerry Storm Unlock Code | Guaranteed Fast Service at UniquePhones

Try the link, its $20 and only takes 1-3 minutes to get the code.
    07-02-09 09:46 PM
    BlackBerry Storm Unlock Code | Guaranteed Fast Service at UniquePhones

Try the link, its $20 and only takes 1-3 minutes to get the code.
    +1 on Uniquephones. Use this link Uniquephones and use coupon code crackberry for half off. That makes it $10 and you'll have a good code in minutes.
    07-02-09 10:01 PM
    07-02-09 11:14 PM
    +1 on Uniquephones. Use this link Uniquephones and use coupon code crackberry for half off. That makes it $10 and you'll have a good code in minutes.
    Anyone know if they can unlock a BELL storm? Bell is not listed under canadian carriers on the checkout page, only Rogers...
    07-03-09 11:17 AM
    I tried it and did not get the $10 off, but worse than that the codes they gave did not unlock my Storm. They sent the codes immediately, which was great, but then it does not work, which is bad. I followed the directions exactly (which were very easy), but it kept giving a code error. Is uniquephones.com reliable? I emailed them, but have not got a response back yet.
    07-06-09 09:49 PM
    I tried it and did not get the $10 off, but worse than that the codes they gave did not unlock my Storm. They sent the codes immediately, which was great, but then it does not work, which is bad. I followed the directions exactly (which were very easy), but it kept giving a code error. Is uniquephones.com reliable? I emailed them, but have not got a response back yet.
    They are very reliable. I unlocked my phone with them about a month ago.

Im sure they'll reply soon.

Lots of users here used them for unlocking.
    07-06-09 09:59 PM
    try CellUnlock.net-Unlock Your Verizon Blackberry Storm 9530, Tour 9630 & 8830

coupon code: crackb50
    07-06-09 09:59 PM
    What did you put where it asked who the phone is locked to? It should have been Verizon if it's a Verizon 9530 not who you want to use it on. Your profile says a 9500??? Also this is now the second code you say didn't work. Are you sure you are looking at the IMEI numbers? You should get them from the phone not off the box if you bought it used it may not be the original box. Do you have the SIM in? What kind of error are you getting?
    Last edited by pltaylor; 07-06-09 at 10:10 PM.
    07-06-09 10:07 PM
    What did you put where it asked who the phone is locked to? It should have been Verizon if it's a Verizon 9530 not who you want to use it on. Your profile says a 9500??? Also this is now the second code you say didn't work. Are you sure you are looking at the IMEI numbers? You should get them from the phone not off the box if you bought it used it may not be the original box. Do you have the SIM in? What kind of error are you getting?
    My profile says I have a 9530, so I am not sure where it would say a 9500. Either way, I chose Verizon on their site. I put the IMEI from the phone in the Options - Status and the IMEI number is right there. The original Verizon wirless SIM card in in there, and the error was a code error, I think Invalid Code or something similar. I would try it again to get the exact code error, but I have a limited number of tries so I want to save them up. I would enter the code in and it would say "Code error..." I forget the exact ending of that, but that was the basic problem.
    07-06-09 10:23 PM
    By the second code, I meant that they gave two unlock codes it said XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXX. They did notgive just one unlock code.
    07-06-09 10:24 PM
    My profile says I have a 9530.
    Sorry, I was looking at the OP's profile.
    07-06-09 10:26 PM
    Sorry, I was looking at the OP's profile.
    No problem, I thought something was glitching here. Thanks for trying to help me. Hopefully they will respond soon and get it fixed.
    07-06-09 10:30 PM
    probably wont help (i dont think it gives an error) but...

when i went thru the process for unlocking i kept typing in mepD2 and not mep2...my fault for skimming and not reading.

but anyways...like i said probably not related to ur problem but just in case.

when did u email them?
    07-06-09 10:30 PM
    probably wont help (i dont think it gives an error) but...

when i went thru the process for unlocking i kept typing in mepD2 and not mep2...my fault for skimming and not reading.

but anyways...like i said probably not related to ur problem but just in case.

when did u email them?
    Thanks, I only did MEP2, so that probably is not the problem.

I emailed them about three hours ago, so I may be a little impatient, but it was received so quickly I expected a quick response too. I literally received the payment confirmation email and then seconds later the unlock codes were there! Impressive, now to only get some sent fast that actually work
    07-06-09 10:35 PM
    So I have been trying to unlock my storm for months. Verizon would not give me because I no longer have service with them and I need my code to use internationally. Cash is really tight and I have been screwed over by using other services in the past: (ie the code they gave me did not unlock my blackberry). Can anyone help? Does anyone have a kind soul and will do it for free? Please? or even any services or anything that will actually unlock it? Even if it costs money?
    DrUnLockUSA
    $9.88~~~HURRY this is the sale price...then its back to $13.88

Unlock Code For Verizon Blackberry Storm 9530 9500 8830 - eBay (item 320379568621 end time Aug-02-09 11:56:12 PDT)
    Last edited by Five50What; 07-06-09 at 11:50 PM.
    07-06-09 11:46 PM
    +1!! yeah, works as advertised and only 9.99 with the Coupon code crackberry! I just did this and it took only a few seconds from ordering to receiving my unlock code!

To find your IMEI code just go to "Device Info" on the Storm. It's not on the sticker under the battery like most other phones.
    07-07-09 09:40 AM
    Would this coupon code work for TELUS BB STorm 9530? ):

The unique one doesn ot have a section for TELUS users. Only ROger );
    Last edited by Sighx; 07-07-09 at 10:48 AM.
    07-07-09 10:43 AM
    Thanks, I only did MEP2, so that probably is not the problem.

I emailed them about three hours ago, so I may be a little impatient, but it was received so quickly I expected a quick response too. I literally received the payment confirmation email and then seconds later the unlock codes were there! Impressive, now to only get some sent fast that actually work
    Did you ever get it worked out? The reason I ask is, last night when you were having trouble I looked at their site. There is a 800 number and I called it to see if anyone answered before I told you to call it. I got a message machine, so I hung up, leaving no message. Well today they called me out of the blue to see if had a question or problem (caller ID I assume). I thought that was pretty impressive. Just wondering if you heard back from them.
    07-07-09 06:03 PM
    @ssrfanatic - Did you have any luck with this problem? If you are still having problems drop us a PM or email me directly.

@pltayor - I'm glad you were impressed but it's a shame we weren't open when you called. Our opening hours for our telephone support are currently 5am - 5pm EST, this will be extended to 9pm EST before the end of next week.

@Sighx - We are testing our new same day BlackBerry service for Telus & Bell, this will be released in the next few days and priced at $9.99 for crackberry users.
    Last edited by UniquePhones; 07-08-09 at 04:44 AM.
    07-07-09 06:28 PM
    @ssrfanatic - Did you have any luck with this problem? If you are still having problems drop us a PM or email me directly.

@pltayor - I'm glad you were impressed but it's a shame we weren't opened when you called. Our opening hours for our telephone support are currently 5am - 5pm EST, this will be extended to 9pm EST before the end of next week.

@Sighx - We are testing our new same day BlackBerry service for Telus & Bell, this will be released in the next few days and priced at $9.99 for crackberry users.
    Wow thanks awesome. Please DO send me an email @

ily.phong@gmail.com or send me a PM here when it is available! Thanks a lot
    07-08-09 12:03 AM
    Guys I dont know how to thank you enough!!! I really didnt want to spend 20 to get my UK Vodafone 9500 Unlocked and I was not going to bother until I saw this post.... is there a way you can put this on the main page?? For UK owners this works out at 6.99!!! with the crackberry code. Everywhere else is 20.

God I ******* love this place!!!!!!!

Edit: Yes it unlocked fine! - The Missus is gonna be happy!
    07-08-09 04:33 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD