Hey guys/gals.

I finally won something on a CB contest!! The only small problem is that I cannot use it. I won a S2 unlock code, which is great, except I will not be getting a S2 anytime in the very near future.

So I was wondering if anyone here has something they would like to trade for it. Maybe some app they won for free. Or an app of some value (to me anyway) that maybe you do not really care for, but I may like. Like Berrybuzz or something of the like.

To be honest, Im not even sure if that is doable (according to the powers that be here at CB). Or if it is, exactly how it would work.

Well, if anyone is interested, let me know here or via PM. Let's see what we can wheel and deal!
    11-04-09 12:18 AM
    Nobody wants in on this one? Last chance.
    11-04-09 09:00 AM
    Not sure how this would work. Even if I had a copy of BerryBuzz (which I have 2), how would you get the activation code for your PIN. I'll paypal you $5 for the unlock code if interested.
    11-04-09 09:02 AM
    Im getting one but nothing to trade....sorry
    11-04-09 09:02 AM
    i would love the unlock code as i do have a storm 2 and did not win again but i do not have anything to trade either.
    11-04-09 09:46 AM
    Ha, I'd like it to, but nothing to trade as well. Maybe you should just have your own giveaway in a thread.
    11-04-09 09:47 AM
    how about you just give it to me and think of it as paying it forward or something
    11-04-09 09:49 AM
    Lol.... I would be happy to just give it away. However.. after trying for soooo long to win something then finally winning, it would just figure I would win something I can't use. And seriously, I would just give it away... but the whole winning thing comes into play. Then I'll still feel like I have yet to win something and the frustration sets back in. Lol.

Ummm..... I would really love Berrybuzz. But How to activate is the dilema. I never even thought about how they connect the activation code to your pin. Do they do that? I guess that makes sense, to keep people from "app-sharing"

How about this, first person to figure out how to get a copy of that app to me gets it. I mean I could sell it, but then I feel like we may be getting into "dangerous" territory.

ssjTiamat S2 Unlock Code Contest!

All you have to do is figure out how to get a copy of Berrybuzz to me. The full paid/activated version. With all update capability that I would have if I just purchased it outright.This will be a first come-first served contest. As soon as I get some sort of confirmation that I can use the full version... then YOU are the winner! So the onus is on you to communicate with the nec. parties involed to see how this would work and to facilitate a trade of "transfer" of the valid license/activation code for the product. And who knows... maybe just the activation code plugged into my trial version would work. Providing the code has not been used yet. So even if you have the code and wanna PM me with it. I'll try it and if it works, well then you are the winner!

And just to ease any concerns, I am an honest person. I know it all sounds good on the "net", but it's true. And even if I wasn't just think of how bad my name would become should I "stiff ya" in any way, shape, or form. I will send an email to the company giving away the unlock codes from the contest as they have sent me an email with instructions on how to get my code. I will ask them If I can just transfer that email to whomever I wish. I would imagine that would be the easiest part of the equation. I will make every attempt to keep this fair. Like I said, first working activation of Berrybuzz on my Storm wins!

Thanks for the interest guys.
    11-04-09 02:25 PM
    I have gotten a couple PM's with regards to people requesting to purchase this from me. Like I have said in a couple of the pm's, if I can I would like to avoid selling it just simply because doing so through a forum can sometimes cause bad blood. It's almost like dating a co-worker. Anyway, if I don't hear anything from anyone regarding the "trade" then I will pursue a sale of this unlock codeto the first person who pm'ed me about this a day ago.

Thanks for the interest guys. I'll keep ya posted.
    11-05-09 08:28 AM
    Ok.. Im gonna give this one last try... DOES ANYONE WANT THIS UNLOCK CODE. At this point I would be willing to work out any kinda deal. I just want to gain something from it so that my first and only CB win does not go without reward!

PM me, reply here, etc.. let me know before I do something stupid like trade it away on some other site or I run out of time to claim it and it disappears!
    11-08-09 10:22 AM
    PM sent........................
    11-08-09 10:56 AM
    Ok.. Im gonna give this one last try... DOES ANYONE WANT THIS UNLOCK CODE. At this point I would be willing to work out any kinda deal. I just want to gain something from it so that my first and only CB win does not go without reward!

PM me, reply here, etc.. let me know before I do something stupid like trade it away on some other site or I run out of time to claim it and it disappears!
    Sorry can't figure out how to PM over my phone. But I am willing to trade. Pin me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 11:04 AM
    Sorry can't figure out how to PM over my phone. But I am willing to trade. Pin me.

Sorry guys. Deal is done. TXMudSlngr and I traded Berrybuzz for the unlock code. So it is no longer available. Thank you to all who were interested.

11-08-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD