I've searched this section to no avail regarding my inquiry so I'm creating a thread hoping to get some answers at least gain some knowledge into the world of unlocking.

I have been asked to look into unlocking about 15-20 BlackBerries for one of my clients and rather than purchase unlock codes for each one, is there a piece of software I can purchase, even if it costs more than 20 unlock codes from whomever, that would allow me to unlock BlackBerrys at my leisure?

I've come across MFI ML but am not interested in it so what else is out there? Google search did yield results, albeit dubious.
    01-15-10 10:48 AM
    It will be more than the price for 20 unlock codes.
    01-15-10 10:51 AM
    Send us a PM for info or email us at sales@cellunlock.net
    01-15-10 10:52 AM
    It will be more than the price for 20 unlock codes.
    I realize it may be and I'm okay with that as there may be future requirements that would make the investment a wise one.
    01-15-10 10:54 AM
    What kind of Blackberry's are you trying to unlock?
    01-15-10 02:20 PM
    I've searched this section to no avail regarding my inquiry so I'm creating a thread hoping to get some answers at least gain some knowledge into the world of unlocking.

I have been asked to look into unlocking about 15-20 BlackBerries for one of my clients and rather than purchase unlock codes for each one, is there a piece of software I can purchase, even if it costs more than 20 unlock codes from whomever, that would allow me to unlock BlackBerrys at my leisure?

I've come across MFI ML but am not interested in it so what else is out there? Google search did yield results, albeit dubious.
    It costs $5000-$10,000 depend on where you are buying from.
    Cellunlock, looks like you become blackberry tool dealer now?
    01-15-10 04:04 PM
    It costs $5000-$10,000 depend on where you are buying from.
    Cellunlock, looks like you become blackberry tool dealer now?
    Yes, why you need? send me an email we can chat
    01-15-10 04:06 PM
    Vtr and expressunlockcode, feel free to email us as well for more information. sales@theremoteunlocker.com
    01-19-10 06:55 AM
    Everyone and the their mom needs to stop violating the TOS and posting your emails and websites as a reply. FYI!!!
    You mean like you over here?

We can do it for you. Check us out. or text us 571 314 0054
    01-19-10 11:59 AM
    Touche.....
    01-19-10 12:05 PM
    You can purchase the software (dongle protection) from Furious-Gold / World famous unlocking box for mobile phones.
    01-21-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD