Hi all,
    I'm in the process of de-branding/un-branding my phone, for some people that don't know about this, it is different then 'unlocking'. De-branding removes the logos of the company(AT&T, Rogers, Telus, T-Mobile, the lot) from the software. Such as when you turn the phone on, or use the WAP Browser in the phone.
    It is a fairly simple process, since there is no coding or advanced technical knowledge required and programs are available to do most of it for you.
    What it basically does is, make the phone what it would've been if you had purchased it directly from RIM, not any carrier.

What I need is the code/name for the default VSM loaded on a 'factory' unlocked BlackBerry, so to speak.
    For older devices it was VSM-05328-001, VSM-06361-001, VSM-09628-001, VSM-19691-001 and countable more, all with same BlackBerry logos, like in the picture posted below.

I have 1000+ VSM files, and will be posting the download links with complete instructions on de-branding your phone (Pre-9700) But first, I need the VSM file name, code and vendor ID (VID) for the default BlackBerry VSM. If it helps, I'm using an unlocked, Bold 9000, with OS 5.

Many Thanks.

P.S If anyone needs the VSM file pack earlier, PM me.
    Last edited by syedhaiderhshah; 05-10-11 at 02:26 AM.
    05-10-11 02:20 AM
    Help required!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 08:05 AM
    Please contact our customer support directly at the website and we'll help you with everything you need.
    05-16-11 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD