Ok so i unlocked and sold my storm to my friend who has at&t. He just got an Iphone and I might get my storm back. My question is can I reset the settings to use it on the verizon network again? And if so how do I do this? Thanks in advance for any help!!

-Ryan
    03-21-10 06:17 PM
    Yup, doing a handheld wipe will do it. Or going into options>network connections>1ev
    03-21-10 06:32 PM
    will this work for the storm 2 9550 as well to revert an unlocked phone back to locked?
    03-21-10 08:31 PM
    will this work for the storm 2 9550 as well to revert an unlocked phone back to locked?
    Yes it will.
    03-21-10 10:37 PM
    Ok so i unlocked and sold my storm to my friend who has at&t. He just got an Iphone and I might get my storm back. My question is can I reset the settings to use it on the verizon network again? And if so how do I do this? Thanks in advance for any help!!

-Ryan
    Yes you can, you can go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology back to 1XEV. Also if you put your line on another phone, you will need to call back Verizon and have them re-assign the line to your Storms ESN.
    03-22-10 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD