I know this has been asked alot and i've already read through the posts.... but the posts date back to 2008.

I'm trying to get my blackberry bold 9000 (rogers) unlocked so that i can use it when i'm in europe and use it with another carrier provider. Yes i tried calling rogers and they actually said they unlocked it for me when in fact they blatantly lied to me.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post6677888

I'm not going to pay 50 bucks to get it unlocked. Heck i didn't even want an overpriced blackberry with it's overpriced plan -- i got it as a gift because i needed a phone for emergencies .... well i need a lot of things, look at where i'm at now and the amount of bills i have to pay . thanks alot -.-

So, im looking for a REPUTABLE unlocker, not only need they guarantee that they'll deliver whatever they promise of delivering but also, i have to know that the transaction will be secured since i don't trust any site with my credit card info (i dont have paypal)

No i will not email you or PM you ... you can just PM with whatever information you can provide/need.

-- EDIT: Nevermind.... James from blaberrycodesource was kind enough to offer me his help (you can see the reply on my other post). What's most amazing, he offered to help me for free. I've said it once, i've said it twice and i'll say it again. Thank you james! i really appreciate it

--- one more EDIT: i just emailed james@blackberrycodesource he responded instantly with a code. I just entered it and the code works!!! So if anyone out there is looking for an unlocking service, I would highly recommend them
    I'm still amazed at how fast it took them to reply.
    Last edited by lolcowsmeow; 09-15-11 at 02:09 AM.
    09-15-11 01:56 AM
    You are most welcome!

Glad that your Bold is finally unlocked

Thanks for leaving feedback on us here!

Best Regards,

James and the BlackberryCodeSource team
    1of5 likes this.
    09-15-11 05:55 AM
    Props to freethisberry.com also. I've used them twice with excellent service and no problems at all.
    09-15-11 05:36 PM
    Props to freethisberry.com also. I've used them twice with excellent service and no problems at all.
    Much respect. Thank you for your feedback.
    09-15-11 10:43 PM
    Plenty of great unlockers here! Most of us can get you unlocked in no time
    09-21-11 10:48 AM
    Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry
    09-22-11 06:00 AM
    Unlocked many and been here since the first biggest unlockers started.
    09-29-11 05:09 PM
    glad you came to crackberry for your unlocking needs! Many a great unlockers
    09-30-11 04:39 AM
    james, can you help me unlock my blackberry storm 9530 ? my son has many health problems and i don't have the extra money to say to have my phone unlocked. it is locked to verizon wireless. and i have att service. verizon won't assist me without being a verizon customer.... any help appreciated thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 08:37 AM
    if anyone has any info on free unlocking service (no bs please) PM me... much appreciated

10-24-11 08:40 AM
    if anyone has any info on free unlocking service (no bs please) PM me... much appreciated

We can help you unlock your Blackberry Send us an email, we always feel generous.
    10-24-11 08:52 AM
    what is your email then? i've been trying to get my phone unlocked for weeks.

10-24-11 09:03 AM
    Their email is in the signature.
    10-24-11 11:55 AM
    Hi blackberry.addict92,

No problem at all!

Just send me an email at James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your phones model, IMEI# and network/country it's locked to and I will send over an unlock code for you.

Cheers!

James

james, can you help me unlock my blackberry storm 9530 ? my son has many health problems and i don't have the extra money to say to have my phone unlocked. it is locked to verizon wireless. and i have att service. verizon won't assist me without being a verizon customer.... any help appreciated thanks in advance!

10-24-11 05:26 PM
    good job guys!
    10-24-11 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD