Can anybody recommend a trusted Online Unlocking company so i can unlock my Bold 9700 from T mobile UK, so i can pass the phone on to my wife
    10-16-10 03:53 PM
    Personally, I got my unlock code through T-Mobile but I did unlock my old 8320 using cellunlock.net . Ive seen them here in the forums....they did a good job and it was only like $10 or so.
    10-20-10 02:31 PM
    There are many here to choose from. It comes down to not only the price but the service that you recieve and how quickly they can deliver it to you. Hope all goes well for you.
    10-20-10 09:22 PM
    If you can wait, your carrier will give you the code. If you want it done now, the poster above can hook you up.

You can also check the CB unlocking forum here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/
    10-20-10 10:43 PM
    I'm moving this thread to the Unlocking Forum, where you will find several reputable unlockers.
    10-21-10 06:37 AM
    Can anybody recommend a trusted Online Unlocking company so i can unlock my Bold 9700 from T mobile UK, so i can pass the phone on to my wife

We would love to help cellunlock and blackberryfreedom are very good as well. you have a great choice of selections! all very good

That phone shouldn't be hard at all to unlock.
    10-21-10 10:31 AM
    You can read a lot of feedback about us unlockers here on Crackberry. Most of us can help you in a matter of minutes and get you up and running. It's important you choose a company you feel comfortable with
    10-21-10 11:07 AM
    Personally, I got my unlock code through T-Mobile but I did unlock my old 8320 using cellunlock.net . Ive seen them here in the forums....they did a good job and it was only like $10 or so.
    Thank you for the feedback! Always a good thing to hear.
    10-21-10 11:08 AM
    There are many of us here..just make sure you choose based on price, experience, and feedback
    10-21-10 06:29 PM
    Get it from mobilephoneunlockers.com
    I got the code from there very reliable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 12:09 PM
    Glad to hear. Good Job!
    10-23-10 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD