I have a Verizon Blackberry Tour and am looking for a reputable company that provides unlock codes. I'm sure there are plenty of sites whose sold purpose is to con you out of money. Let me know what your experiences have been with various companies that provide that sort of service if you can.

I am unlocking the phone for a 10 day trip to Mexico; Puerto Vallarta to be exact. Any suggestions as to what GSM prepaid service I should use in that area of Mexico? Will I be able to use data, email, SMS, etc, as well as voice calls?
    12-28-09 01:11 AM
    Why don't you just ask Verizon for it? If they say no, hit the unlocker in my sig.

As for Mexico, Telcel is the largest carrier there, Movistar second...you can have all the regular services if you register your device on their network. You can find out more here
    12-28-09 01:44 AM
    I did call Verizon. I purchased the phone second-hand recently and have yet to activate service on it state-side. Verizon informed me that must have the handset active for 60 days before they would provide an unlock code to me.

Thanks for the advice!
    12-28-09 01:59 AM
    CellUnlock.net did an unlock for me recently and took no time at all to do it. Check them out if the other falls through.
    12-28-09 02:17 AM
    I've had nothing but great experiences with the service and customer service at Cell Phone Unlock Codes | UniquePhones
    12-28-09 02:25 AM
    Let us know if you need it unlocked
    12-28-09 11:02 AM
    We can help you as well!

To be honest, there are a lot of us unlockers on here, most with good feedback. It comes down to pricing and customer service at the end of the day. Let us know if you have any other questions
    12-28-09 11:18 AM
    I have a Verizon Blackberry Tour and am looking for a reputable company that provides unlock codes. I'm sure there are plenty of sites whose sold purpose is to con you out of money. Let me know what your experiences have been with various companies that provide that sort of service if you can.

I am unlocking the phone for a 10 day trip to Mexico; Puerto Vallarta to be exact. Any suggestions as to what GSM prepaid service I should use in that area of Mexico? Will I be able to use data, email, SMS, etc, as well as voice calls?
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry and you can read our feedback all over Crackberry.com Forum. There are some other reliable unlockers as well here on the Forums
    12-28-09 12:46 PM
    We are online about 18hrs a day, real customer support real time
    01-02-10 01:29 AM
    We can do it real time customer support. 18hrs a day
    01-02-10 01:30 AM
    CellUnlock.net did an unlock for me recently and took no time at all to do it. Check them out if the other falls through.
    Thank you so much for the feedback! Always a pleasure

Happy New Year!
    01-02-10 01:41 AM
    When your ready to unlock your phone take a few minutes and check out everyone website.

Take your time & shop around.
    01-05-10 12:17 PM
    I unlocked my 9700 from fastunlockusa @ 2$; Submitted the required information in a form and got the code within 20 min

eBay My World - dr.unlockusa
    01-05-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD