i recently upgraded my os to 4.5 and to unlock it, but when it reboots after flashing, t-moble is still installed. I am using crackmem and the vendor.xml file is deleted. trying to get it to work with my boost sim. any help is greatly appreciated.
    05-02-10 01:22 PM
    The logo that shows when you reboot is burned into ROM and won't change, even if you unlock your phone or install a different carrier's OS. It's not clear from your post whether you unlocked yet or not.
    05-02-10 01:28 PM
    i followed all the instructions but when i got to sim and try to type alt meppd nothing happens
    05-02-10 01:56 PM
    I can't help you with unlocking, so I'm going to move your thread to the Unlocking Forum where there are guys who can. You'll likely get a response from one or more of them shortly after I move your thread.
    05-02-10 02:02 PM
    i recently upgraded my os to 4.5 and to unlock it, but when it reboots after flashing, t-moble is still installed. I am using crackmem and the vendor.xml file is deleted. trying to get it to work with my boost sim. any help is greatly appreciated.
    Whether you unlock it or not, Boost uses iDen/CDMA technology. Not gonna work.
    05-02-10 02:06 PM
    ...You'll likely get a response from one or more of them shortly after I move your thread.
    4 minutes. Not bad. You guys do a good job watching this forum.
    05-02-10 02:10 PM
    4 minutes. Not bad. You guys do a good job watching this forum.
    We try to be as quick as Medical Personnel Maybe you should be Mods of the Unlocking Forum
    05-02-10 02:12 PM
    All Mods mod all forums; but you guys don't require much. You're pretty much self-policing, which is a good thing and speaks well of the unlocking community.
    05-02-10 02:21 PM
    We try to be
    05-02-10 02:28 PM
    *I'm blushing*
    05-03-10 08:56 PM
    As Carrierunlock mentioned, your 8120 will not work with Boost. As for the logo, that's called debranding, and is not that easy to do, and to my opinion not even worth doing.
    05-03-10 10:58 PM
    I have an 8120 pearl that was locked on T-Mobile and I want to switch it to ATT. I have used the unlock code and the phone is unlocked, but it wont recognize my ATT sim card. Any suggestions?
    05-06-10 08:32 PM
    If that were true it would have recognized. Did it state "code accepted" after entering the code?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD