Hi;

I see the question over and over again: "can anyone recommend a safe, reliable service for unlocking my Blackberry". I just wanted to say that I highly recommend James at BlackberryCodeSource.com. I found him quite by accident when a code given to me by another unlocker failed to work. When I got absolutely no help from my original service, James took it upon himself to try to help me out, and unlock my phone. He really went the extra mile and I would never go to any other service. He was always quick to answer E-mails, and was genuinely concerned. If you want honest courteous service from a very reliable Unlocker try BlackberryCodeService.com and you won't be disappointed. I know it sounds like I work for them, but I don't. I just wish I had known about them when I was looking for a Blackberry Unlocker.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 05:47 PM
    Thanks for the reccomendation. It should help others.
    01-08-15 07:10 PM
    I gave them a try based on the feedback here (and other review sites)... they had a delay with their "instant 30 minute" unlock and it ended up taking ~3 hrs total... not a problem for me as I just needed it for the end of the day. After waiting for the unlock for ~2 hrs I messaged them on the contact page and within ~45 minutes they responded with the unlock code and apologized for the delay. They also said they would refund the difference in price between the express and normal service because of the delay. I'm very pleased they responded so quickly after the initial wait and everything worked perfectly - Bold 9900 is now working on my AT&T SIM card :-)
    01-16-15 02:33 PM
    Still waiting on my Classic unlock code from them, so we'll see.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 02:41 PM
    Hey Baconwich,

Please email me at James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can recheck your order for you and get back to you asap.
    01-16-15 04:34 PM
    Welp, ran into a bit of trouble unlocking mine, but BlackberryCodeSource here was pretty communicative about what the problem was and has offered a refund, so I guess just bad luck.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 06:56 AM
    Hey Baconwich;
    Sorry to hear of your troubles?
    What was the problem? Was it an AT&T phone?
    01-19-15 09:04 AM
    Wind Mobile. Seems that neither BlackBerry nor Wind have my IMEI on file at the moment and it kept coming back as Not Found.

I'll have to have a talk with Wind when I'm done vacation.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 09:45 AM
    Wind Mobile. Seems that neither BlackBerry nor Wind have my IMEI on file at the moment and it kept coming back as Not Found.

I'll have to have a talk with Wind when I'm done vacation.

Posted via CB10
    That sucks;

Glad they offered you a refund. I'm still waiting for mine from FreeMyBlackberry.com and it's been 2 weeks! Hmmmmm
    01-19-15 11:24 AM
    Thanks for posting follow up bacomwich and amnesia

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
    01-24-15 04:23 PM