Hi guys - Have a 8300 from ATT that I'm trying to unlock for T-Mobile. I've tried two service, one says it can't unlock (didn't specify why), and it's been two days for the other. I've used these services in the past and it usually take a couple of hours. Anybody have one of these services that is reliable and can turn around the unlock code in a couple of hours? Thanks in advance.
    11-30-07 01:53 PM
    www gsmphonesource com

is what i use
    11-30-07 05:25 PM
    much appreciated. Thanks.
    11-30-07 07:48 PM
    go to their website to contact us. put in your imei and model of your phone and say your going out the country and u need your phone unlocked
    12-02-07 01:40 PM
    go to their website to contact us. put in your imei and model of your phone and say your going out the country and u need your phone unlocked
    How about instead of lying...contact iUnlock.com and have them do it? They are totally reliable, and safe. Evan has unlocked several phones for me...and I trust him and his staff.

They unlock and return mail the same day. Hope that helps.
    12-02-07 03:13 PM
    Why would you mail your phone to Iunlock when gsmphonesource can do it remotely?!
    12-03-07 11:09 AM
    Have used GSMphonesource and unlocktotalk.com - both reliable, unlocktotalk.com can do it same day. GSMphonesource took 48hours.
    12-03-07 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD