Just wanted to give a quick review on http://http://www.quickphoneunlock.com/ real quick if anyone is interested and looking to get their phones unlocked... today, i ordered filled out the form for a code at 10:02am and received at code by 2:00pm.... really fast and legit, and it was only $15.00!

The chat support is 24/7 but sometimes you get matched with someone rude, but other than that... its great and now my phone is unlocked
    06-30-15 03:23 PM
    sounds good i wonder if anyone has used those services on ebay they seem pretty cheap as well
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    06-30-15 06:47 PM
    sounds good i wonder if anyone has used those services on ebay they seem pretty cheap as well
    i looked on eBay and a lot of them didnt offer Z30, or the newer BB10 devices!
    07-01-15 10:53 AM
    From what I've seen they do now

Posted via CB10
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    07-01-15 01:49 PM
    I just us this site to unlock my Z10 on the Rogers Network http://www.quickphoneunlock.com/. I got the code in less than 12 hours. You can track your unlocking process. Once done you'll receive an email and Text if you would like. All for $20! Cheaper than the actual Carrier who normally would ask $35 - $50. I would recommend this site!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 12:41 AM
    UnlockBox.ca has really good service too and it costs only $15.50 CAD to unlock a Q10. I ordered my unlock code on a Saturday night and got the code Sunday around noon.

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    10-11-15 02:24 AM
    I needed to find a reliable unlocker a few months back and found Crackberry, After many recommendations from Crackberry members and Mods like Bla1ze I ordered codes for and unlocked 2 Blackberry's at BlackberryCodeSourceUnlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking 1 a Telus passport for only $19 and a Rogers BB and the service was great! got the codes fast and it was really easy

I just ordered 2 more codes right now from them as well, one for an AT&T Blackberry Passport for my friend - they called AT&T and they couldn't provide the code and another unlock site couldn't find it either, then I remembered BlackberryCodeSource and asked if they could help, they said they can provide codes for most phones that others can't unlock so I ordered the AT&T passport unlock code from them as well as an unlock code for my new AT&T Galaxy S6 edge just now, will report back when I get the codes
    Great service!
    10-17-15 03:12 PM