Hello all,

Have QL v.209 and just started using the tilt lock on the home screen. As far as I know the way to do this is to have QL show the Tilt Lock show on the System Menu, then lock whatever screen you like (home) and then I go back to the QL options and remove it from the menu.

I do this becuase that's the only screen I want to lock and then I like to reduce the menu clutter. Anyway, the home screen does stay locked for a while but I noticed this morning that the screen was tilting again. I did go through a restart and I think there is a correlation there (I just tested, and sure enough the home screen unlockes).

Anybody else have this issue? Any fixes?

Thanks,

Justin
    08-20-09 12:10 PM
    None of the "stop tilt" type programs will hold their settings after a reboot or even a shut down. Every time you pull your battery or shut off the phone (hold the end button) you will have to reset your tilt lock. Nothing you can do about it.
    08-20-09 12:22 PM
    I thought StopTilt did this. Or at least it claims to.

None of the "stop tilt" type programs will hold their settings after a reboot or even a shut down. Every time you pull your battery or shut off the phone (hold the end button) you will have to reset your tilt lock. Nothing you can do about it.
    09-12-09 06:54 AM
    stoptilt settings do hold after reset...
    09-12-09 07:18 AM
    There is no Tilt Lock option on my Quicklaunch Third party download or something?
    09-12-09 11:38 AM
    StopTilt holds settings and is awesome, but just a note to folks, it does not work with 5.0.191...infact it really messes it up.

The newest versions of QL have the tilt lock built n. If you don't have it then your QL is not up to date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 02:15 PM
    The newest versions of QL have the tilt lock built n. If you don't have it then your QL is not up to date.
    I'm running version 2.12.2 - What version is the newest that has StopTilt built in?
    09-12-09 09:23 PM
    There is no Tilt Lock option on my Quicklaunch Third party download or something?
    Check the app store and download the most updated version.

I'm running version 2.12.2 - What version is the newest that has StopTilt built in?
    Newest version of stop tile is 2.2.1
    09-12-09 10:28 PM
    I checked my crackberry app account and it says:

Current Version: 2.12.2
    Purchased: 2.12.2
    New version notification: On

So crackberry won't let me download the upgraded version
    09-12-09 10:40 PM
    Download the app to your phone and see what version it actually is on the crackberry site.

I checked my crackberry app account and it says:

Current Version: 2.12.2
    Purchased: 2.12.2
    New version notification: On

So crackberry won't let me download the upgraded version
    09-12-09 11:06 PM
    Newest version of stop tile is 2.2.1
    They were talking about QuickLaunch version not StopTilt.
    09-13-09 12:13 AM
    That's the most up to date and it has the TiltLock function. Launch QuickLaunch-Press the BB key-Select QL Options-Scroll until you see "Add QL Tilt Lock to System Menu"-Change to Yes.
    09-13-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD