Hi,
    I have a Cincinnati Bell Blackberry Pearl and was wondering if you guys could recommend any unlocking services that provide the unlock code in 24-48 hours max. I've tried searching ebay and they usually say at least 7-14 days before any code will be emailed to you, which in my case is too long. I will be leaving college this friday and would like to have it unlocked before I go home. I've tried calling Cincinnati Bell for the "subsidy unlock code" and they still refuse to send it to me. Price at this point isn't really an issue, I just want to get this resolved quickly. All answers are appreciated and sorry if this is in the wrong forum discussion, I'm a newbie
    Last edited by eggo998; 12-09-08 at 04:45 PM.
    12-09-08 04:42 PM
    I got an unlock code for my curve instantly from some website... It's been over a year ago, let me see if I can find it for you again.... maybe on a credit card receipt or something it had the name, it worked for all blackberrys... I think it was like $25.00
    12-09-08 04:46 PM
    Man I have pages and pages of charges to go through.. I did a search on google for "instant unlock blackberry" and it brought up quite a few choices, just read the FAQ's and testimonials to make sure you know what you're getting...
    12-09-08 04:56 PM
    call your provider Again and Again til you get the right person, call in the mornig where people are awake and not counting the minutes til they get off. and ask for it, whay pay 25-50 dollars for something they should give you.
    12-09-08 05:40 PM
    Thanks for offering to look through your receipts, I know how much of a pain that can be. I was looking through some of those sites and they seem kind of shady...Does anyone have a reputable website that will do it in the allowed time?
    12-09-08 05:45 PM
    Most of the site I've seen have a fairly long time window. I agree
    with mr.delaoche. No sense in paying for what for most is free.
    Keep calling and have the matter escalated if the first CSR does not help
    12-09-08 06:54 PM
    any luck on finding the best site to request unlock codes? the cincinnati bell people are just completely uncooperative
    03-08-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD