Purchased the code to unlock my tour and figured out that i'm on a CDMA network so i never really "unlocked" the way i thought. My question is Can i put it on a different network such as Rogers? I know i can't put it on the bell network. I'm currently selling it and people keep asking is it unlocked, i don't no what to say yes it is but it really isnt? not 3g so you can't use it on a 3g network? and the cdma isn't unlocked lol? I'm confused.
    04-19-10 08:53 PM
    When anyone refers to it being unlocked its the GSM portion. CDMA cannot be unlocked only flashed.

Yes it will work on Rogers.
    04-19-10 10:12 PM
    Purchased the code to unlock my tour and figured out that i'm on a CDMA network so i never really "unlocked" the way i thought. My question is Can i put it on a different network such as Rogers? I know i can't put it on the bell network. I'm currently selling it and people keep asking is it unlocked, i don't no what to say yes it is but it really isnt? not 3g so you can't use it on a 3g network? and the cdma isn't unlocked lol? I'm confused.
    Yes your Tour's GSM portion of the phone is unlocked like Carrierunlock mentioned. The phone will work with Rogers/Fido on Edge only.
    04-19-10 11:33 PM
    Yes on the GSM portion like Carrierunlock and cellunlocknet mentioned.
    04-20-10 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD