I live in Canada and use Bell. I want to unlock my phone for when I go travelling - so if I unlock my phone, will I still be able to use Bell? Thanks
    07-18-10 08:43 PM
    Yes once unlocked you can still use your original carrier.
    07-18-10 09:35 PM
    Awesome! I read that once unlocked, I could only use Rogers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 10:43 PM
    Awesome! I read that once unlocked, I could only use Rogers.

Nope. You can use your original carrier as well.
    07-18-10 10:45 PM
    I live in Canada and use Bell. I want to unlock my phone for when I go travelling - so if I unlock my phone, will I still be able to use Bell? Thanks
    Yes you will + most GSM SIM cards
    07-19-10 09:54 PM
    Cool thanks guys When I go travelling, how do I turn off Bell and get the local SIM card to work?

07-20-10 02:49 AM
    hello friends, I have a question, unlock my blackberry Storm2 use it 2 times, but hours will not work, back to verizon but I use it with tmobile, verizon I think it put a security code, but the phone goes off without signal.
    07-20-10 09:22 AM
    Cool thanks guys When I go travelling, how do I turn off Bell and get the local SIM card to work?

You go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G (or 3G if it works).

When you're back in Canada, you simply need to switch it back to Global or 1XEV.
    07-20-10 10:11 AM
    hello friends, I have a question, unlock my blackberry Storm2 use it 2 times, but hours will not work, back to verizon but I use it with tmobile, verizon I think it put a security code, but the phone goes off without signal.
    Did you set it to 2G only?
    07-20-10 10:11 AM
    Thanks a lot Now just to get the code haha.

07-20-10 05:01 PM
    Let us know if you need any help getting your unlock code! Always looking to help fellow Torontonians!!
    07-20-10 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD