ok i've had the blackberry curve since october and i've been with tmobile since 2006. I'm looking to get the unlock code for my blackberry curve. I've researched it, and i know how to get to the options to enter the 10 digit code. but i can't find out if i need to just call Tmobile to ask them for the code. or if i really need to pay someone 20$ to give me a code. I don't wanna say why i want this code cause everyone here will hate me :-/ ..... (cough cough gunna switch with my best friends girlfriend thats on ATT for an iphone and shes getting my curve) ... its just because im in college and i dont see why the iphone would be bad for what i use it for
    08-15-08 10:00 AM
    08-15-08 10:04 AM
    This has worked for some but not all me included..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/unlo...-anyone-20002/
    If you can get it unlocked for 20 bucks thats good! A local place here wants 100 for unlocking bb's
    08-15-08 10:08 AM
    i called tmobile and they didnt even ask why i wanted to unlock the blackberry. the operator said that i will recieve an email with the instructions in less than 24 hours =)
    08-15-08 10:19 AM
    i've heard t-mo is good about this suncom swears they dont have the codes Ill try again after the take over next month
    08-15-08 10:27 AM
    damm im kinda excited to have the iphone. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the curve. but i wana have the iphone its cool haha. lets see if i like it as much as i think i will
    08-15-08 10:30 AM
    Have you arranged for a trial period?

iPhone is cool to look at, but it is brain dead. It runs one thread at a time and no clipboard.

If she is smart, she will take the Curve and vanish off the face of the Planet.
    08-15-08 10:34 AM
    haha well my brother has an iTouch and i love it and i've played with an iPhone for a little while. I love all the apps and all that.
    08-15-08 10:37 AM
    Have you arranged for a trial period?

iPhone is cool to look at, but it is brain dead. It runs one thread at a time and no clipboard.

If she is smart, she will take the Curve and vanish off the face of the Planet.

Sorry for hijacking thread, but stoner since you're like the File free memory genius here at crackberry how much memory do you carry contantly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 10:41 AM
    22.5 Mb right now. It has been running at least a week.

A fresh reset brings me to 26.9 Mb.

I have had free memory up to 32 Mb, but I was cutting into a lot or core funtionality by then.
    08-15-08 10:47 AM
    I wanted an iphone coz it's pretty. So I got an ipod touch instead. Sure the interface is cool but it's a toy. Just writing this post on an iphone would drive me insane. Nope, business is business and it's a world where fluffy apple toys have no place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 11:06 AM
    yeah but im in a university. i'm not a business man. i have a regular job. i play baseball. does it look like it matters to me? lol.

btw does anyone know here if the i would have to switch my BB unlimited Data plan, or if that plan works with the iphone. i've been researching all day. cause im getting ready for the switch.
    08-15-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD