Hello Every One ..

I Won a Free unlock code for my BB .. but still didn't receive it unfortunately

So I Bought one From a seller and he sent to me the unlock code

The Question is :
    I want to wait for the free unlock code to check if they are same or not ..
    just curious about it

is there any difference between the 2 unlock codes ? or they will be the same Number ?

is it like Generating unlock codes for one IMEI ..or is it only ONE unlock code for one IMEI

Thanx
    12-05-10 07:49 AM
    68 Views !!!
    0 Replies !!!

Is My Question SO Hard ? or SO Ridiculous ?

Waiting for The answer Though ..
    12-05-10 10:02 AM
    Hello Every One ..

The Question is :
    just curious about it

is there any difference between the 2 unlock codes ? or they will be the same Number ?

is it like Generating unlock codes for one IMEI ..or is it only ONE unlock code for one IMEI

Thanx

hey! no not a hard question at all If the seller's do it right the Unlock Code will be the same. Every phone has a individual imei number so the seller's will get the same codes back

I'd say go ahead and unlock your phone and if for some reason it doesn't work than wait for the free one! you can submit an imei as many times as you want, you'll keep getting the same code back.
    12-05-10 01:15 PM
    ONE unlock code for one IMEI
    12-05-10 10:38 PM
    Hello Every One ..

The Question is :
    just curious about it

Thanx
    They should both be identical. Only one unlock code per imei
    12-05-10 10:51 PM
    They will both be identical.

However, if you have a free one to giveaway...then I'm sure another Crackberry.com member would appreciate the gesture since you already paid for yours and have it unlocked. This happened about a week or so ago to someone else, and they gave their free code away to the first person that messaged them, as they didn't need it. TheRemoteUnlocker.com matched the 'donation' and gave another code away for free to the 2nd person that messaged them.

Let us know if you're interested, and we will do the same this time
    12-06-10 04:15 PM
    When submitted an IMEI on any unlocking site, please be sure to double check the imei you have submitted. If it is mistyped then a wrong code will be outputted.
    12-07-10 09:42 PM
    correct. also putting the carrier you want to use it on instead of the carrier of the phone(which is correct way to do it) will also get you wrong unlock code
    12-08-10 02:59 PM
    Good point Unlockthat phone. We see that a lot. Make sure you submit the carrier that the device is currently locked to. And please do not try to attempt more than 2 times if there is an error with the code.
    12-08-10 06:22 PM
    Hello Every One ..

The Question is :
    just curious about it

Thanx
    Both codes should be the same. Only one code will work on a specific IMEI as the code is based on the imei.
    12-10-10 01:05 PM
    You can also email us your IMEI/MODEL/PROVIDER and code you received to sales@cellunlock.net and we can check it for you.
    12-10-10 01:06 PM
    Good point Unlockthat phone. We see that a lot. Make sure you submit the carrier that the device is currently locked to. And please do not try to attempt more than 2 times if there is an error with the code.

what's frustrating is if a user gets the wrong code for w/e reason and they try putting the wrong one in 10 TIMES!! haha oh boy
    12-11-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD