okay i called the people i have my phone with and i asked for my unlock code so that i could unlock my phone and this is what they gave me a puk code and pin is this what i need to unlock my phone as i dont want to try and fry my bb
    12-18-10 02:59 PM
    No, the PUK and PUK2 codes refer to the SIM card and not the phone.

Have a look over in the CrackBerry Unlocking forum http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/. There are often special offers or even free unlocking, like this http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/fr...ly-win-486475/, on offer here. You will also need to read a little to understand the exact process.
    12-18-10 03:11 PM
    Please feel free to let us know if you need help getting your phone unlocked! Although we don't offer free unlock codes, they are very affordable!

If you have any questions about the process this is the place to get them answered.
    12-18-10 03:25 PM
    okay i called the people i have my phone with and i asked for my unlock code so that i could unlock my phone and this is what they gave me a puk code and pin is this what i need to unlock my phone as i dont want to try and fry my bb
    Which carrier are you with???
    dogger420 likes this.
    12-18-10 10:41 PM
    No the PUK code is only needed if you have a PIN on your SIM card and you enter it wrong then the phone will ask you for the PUK code in order to be able to use your SIM card.

To unlock your Blackberry you need the MEP unlock code and we can help you with that.

Let us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry!
    12-19-10 12:59 AM
    Which carrier are you with???
    well i did call them it s togers but cuz there was money owed for it from the last people that had it they wood not give it to me
    12-22-10 07:26 AM
    You need to purchase a MEP2 code for this device.
    12-22-10 12:39 PM
    well i did call them it s togers but cuz there was money owed for it from the last people that had it they wood not give it to me

If you still need help unlocking let us know! check our signature of PM Us with any questions.

If you know the prior owners shoot em a call and tell them to cough up the dough. that's gonna hurt their credit too haha
    12-22-10 12:59 PM
    Rogers will never give you the unlock code for your Blackberry even if there was no balance owed.

Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock it, we can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.

Send us an email and we'll help you out!
    04-05-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD