Just a quick question, hopefully someone can help.

I had a Tmo 8320. I just dropped it into water, its dead. My friend has a 8310 from ATT.

My plan for Tmobile is this:
    700 Family Plan
    Unlimited Txt for families
    Data Plan for my curve

If I unlock the 8310, will I get the myfave icons? Will I need to tell Tmobile? Will it work EXACTLY the same as my Curve 8320? Meaning - when I successfully unlock it, and I call someone on my faves, will the phone know that?

Thanks!
    09-13-09 10:19 AM
    yes it will work the same.....I'm not sure if they can get the myfaves icons but you will be able to use myfaves successfully....youll need to get the subsidy code from att to unlock it or use expressunlockcodes.com...........you will need to unlock it....update your imei and pin via my.tmobile and resend your service books.....then you should be 100%
    09-13-09 11:47 AM
    Would I order this one?
    Blackberry Unlock Code : Over 70 VIP networks: Blackberry Express Unlock Code

If so, I would provide that website with the IMEI number, model, network, and country, correct?

I may be getting a 8310 from a friend. he had ATT. He never paid his bill and ATT shut off his service. Does that matter? Or is that all involed his SIM card.
    09-13-09 03:55 PM
    you may get the myfavs. theres a service book for it. my 8900 somehow got a myfavs icon/app/books pushed to it and im on AT&T. like, wtf???

but yea i think it would work. just double check with t-mo first.
    09-14-09 03:56 AM
    Would I order this one?

If so, I would provide that website with the IMEI number, model, network, and country, correct?

I may be getting a 8310 from a friend. he had ATT. He never paid his bill and ATT shut off his service. Does that matter? Or is that all involed his SIM card.
    1. Yes
    2. Thats the great thing about GSM....the phone is good for use....his sim is disabled

I highly recommend express unlock....there uber quick...like minutes.....there very friendly and professional....and the guy is on here and youll regularly find him in the forums.....I've used him twice....once for 8900 and once for my Bold.....I was impressed
    09-14-09 08:25 AM
    yes it will work the same.....I'm not sure if they can get the myfaves icons but you will be able to use myfaves successfully....youll need to get the subsidy code from att to unlock it or use expressunlockcodes.com...........you will need to unlock it....update your imei and pin via my.tmobile and resend your service books.....then you should be 100%
    Where do I go to update my imei and pin on my.tmoble.com?

Also - once I do that, I resend the service books from my blk berry, right?
    09-17-09 12:59 PM
    Would I order this one?

Let us know if you have any question about unlocking
    09-17-09 02:10 PM
    Let us know if you have any question about unlocking
    I will.
    I am going to be getting the phone this weekend, and then I will be ordering my unlock code.

I will PM you if I do have any questions prior to ordering.
    09-17-09 02:48 PM
    where in my.tmobile.com do i update the imei?
    09-21-09 12:34 AM
    go to manage....phone....then select your phone....then go to manage internet email....it should prompt you immediatly to put it in
    09-21-09 02:01 PM
    found it. thanks man.
    09-21-09 10:26 PM
    no problem.....enjoy!!!!!
    09-22-09 12:49 AM
    I will.
    I am going to be getting the phone this weekend, and then I will be ordering my unlock code.

I will PM you if I do have any questions prior to ordering.
    def. ONLY use him....express is the best!!!
    09-22-09 12:51 AM
    i am. still havent gotten the phone, but when i do, i am placing the order
    09-24-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD