I need help...

I have a Sprint unlocked blackberry tour I purchased to use on my T-mobile network. I put my t-mobile sim card and fixed the settings showing GSM and 2g. The phone dials out and receives sms but that all. I have the data package on t-mobile since my other phone is a blackberry curve. I can't get this phone to accept t-mobile data, email set up or browser. I was on phone with t-mobile tech support and they could not help me, they tried sending service packs to my phone and nothing. I spoke to the person who sold me the phone and he advised me to go into a cell phone store and have them update and put t-mobile browser. I also can't get the phone to show t-mobile on the top, it reads " activation required"

Can anyone help and give me advise?

Sharon
    09-15-09 12:57 PM
    yea you would need the service books put in, T-Mobile should have done this for you though!
    09-15-09 12:59 PM
    I was on the phone with them for 60 mins and they couldn't...
    09-15-09 01:08 PM
    I recently just bought the tour and using tmobile service. and i cant even make or get any calls. if u said u can make a calls with ur tour. could you please help me how to set it right??
    and this is what u need to do, in order to get rid of the "activation required" thing.
    press the green button, as in call button then. put ##000000
    then put in ur phone #
    ps : waiting for ur reply to help me set my tour so i can make a call
    10-28-09 01:08 AM
    Im having the same issue as the Thread Starter except i dont have the "activation required" issue..it shows my gfs old number and when i put in ##000000 it says "invalid password'...the only issue i have is there is no browser...i tried resending service books and i get the message saying service books sent but nothing happens...the phone is functional but no internet browser or email set up icon...

can anyone help us, please..........
    11-23-09 03:54 PM
    Im having the same issue as the Thread Starter except i dont have the "activation required" issue..it shows my gfs old number and when i put in ##000000 it says "invalid password'...the only issue i have is there is no browser...i tried resending service books and i get the message saying service books sent but nothing happens...the phone is functional but no internet browser or email set up icon...

can anyone help us, please..........
    Still need a backup of those service books in order to restore the browser.As stated in the previous threads I have answered to your exact question.
    11-23-09 05:07 PM
    I KNOW ITS TOO LATE FOR OTHERS USERS WITH THIS PROBLEMS CLICK HERE http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    07-29-10 11:32 PM
    I KNOW ITS TOO LATE FOR OTHERS USERS WITH THIS PROBLEMS CLICK HERE http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    Never too late Thanks for the help!
    07-30-10 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD