A friend of mine got a blackberry curve 8310 unlocked but she has all features except browsing enabled. I'm not sure who unlocked it or what method but can anything be done to correct this?

The phone was locked to AT&T and is now being used on another GSM network. When the browser is launched it shows AT&T versus Blackberry like other unlocked blackberrys. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 06:57 PM
    A friend of mine got a blackberry curve 8310 unlocked but she has all features except browsing enabled. I'm not sure who unlocked it or what method but can anything be done to correct this?

The phone was locked to AT&T and is now being used on another GSM network. When the browser is launched it shows AT&T versus Blackberry like other unlocked blackberrys. Any suggestions?

Does she have a Blackberry Data Plan? you might have to load the Service Books manually.
    11-24-09 07:35 PM

As Cellunlock stated need to have a BB Data Plan with most all BB's or force load the service books.
    11-24-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD