Hello i have one bold 9930, I bought it from Verizon, I called them and got the unlock code. I can use other networks perfectly for having calls or texting (I work in africa). My 3G connection is active, but i cant use blackberry browser bbm facebook or twitter. When I put mysim on another blackberry it works perfectlym that proof that its not a problem of sim card but a problem on the phone. Does someone have a solution for my problem.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Rannucci; 01-16-12 at 08:42 AM.
    01-16-12 08:39 AM
    More like I Gave you the Unlock Code..

I got my Bold 9930 a week back. Works Fine On my Network Here in Muscat Oman.
    BIS all working fine..
    01-16-12 08:51 AM
    You need to have the device register on BIS
    01-16-12 10:56 AM
    My service plan inclue BIS, when I put my sim card on another blackberry, BIS work instantly but on my 9930 it won't work. I can see 3G but the blackberry sign doesn't appear. It's like it hadn't been unlocked, the verizon phone number still appear. I read that maybe I need another unlock?

Please look at this page : PHONE HAS NEVER BEEN UNLOCKED or PHONE UNLOCKED BUT MMS & BROWSER NOT WORKING http://www.promobilemotion.com/unbo99vefaun.html

Do I need to buy an unlock code there?
    Last edited by Rannucci; 01-16-12 at 11:44 AM.
    01-16-12 11:39 AM
    Your device is already unlocked ..

Try editing the mobile directory # by typing ##00000 from the homescreen
    Last edited by freethisberrydotcom; 01-16-12 at 03:48 PM.
    01-16-12 03:45 PM
    Hello I changed phone number nothing happend.
    Anyone have an idea on how to fix this problem of Data?
    I chekced BIS is activated bt not on my Blackberry. I tried to put my sim on two other different Blackberry and BIS is working well on them.
    So the problem is due to my phone 9930 Verizon.
    01-20-12 07:03 AM
    You will need to carry over your carrier's service books to the 9930.
    01-20-12 09:27 AM
    Hello i have one bold 9930, I bought it from Verizon, I called them and got the unlock code. I can use other networks perfectly for having calls or texting (I work in africa). My 3G connection is active, but i cant use blackberry browser bbm facebook or twitter. When I put mysim on another blackberry it works perfectlym that proof that its not a problem of sim card but a problem on the phone. Does someone have a solution for my problem.
    Thank you
    Seems like you are having a Service Books issue. You need to load the correct Service Books manually.
    01-20-12 05:36 PM
    Yes I have a Service Books issue. Can I copy with BBSAK Service books issuefrom my fathers 9930? We are with the same carrier and we have the same phone. But his is working and mine no.
    PS: I can't download Service books from my carrier website.

Edit :I put my sim on my father's device and everything worked weel so I used BBSAK : I read the system and saved all the COD(s) of my father 9930. In which one of this files I can find the service books in order to copy it on my 9930?
    Anyone have an idea? Will it work? Does one of this files contain the service books?

Thank you
    Last edited by Rannucci; 01-22-12 at 11:41 AM.
    01-22-12 10:35 AM
    U will most likely have to use a program called crackutil
    01-22-12 08:29 PM
    Okay i will use it. Can you give me more information on how to use it? Which file i have to copy or remove?
    HELLLLPPPPPPP
    01-23-12 05:15 AM
    Have you tried programing your # into the device?

##000000 .. edit the mobile directory # and hit menu and save..
    01-23-12 08:27 AM
    What is my # ? I entred in the # #000000 menu and tried to put # in the Mobile Directory Number. I couldn't save .. I just wrote my phoen number and saved. Nothing changed(I tried to restart.)

Don't you think that using crackutil or BBSAK will be a better solution? Could you help for this issue? Do you know in which file service books are stored in?

Thank you for ur time.
    01-23-12 11:17 AM
    You will need to backup an older bb device that was activate with BIS on the same carrier:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQhAbUl4glc[/YT]

Then use crackutil: CrackUtil - P3ARStuDiOz

Step 1: Open Desktop Manager and connect your phone
    Step 2: Right click on CrackUtil and Run As Administrator
    Step 3: Click on the INTERMEDIATE tab
    Step 4: Click the Retrieve File Listing button
    Step 5: Scroll down to net_rim_bb_browser_daemon and click Remove File From Device (phone will reboot)
    Step 6: Go to Desktop Manager and click on Restore
    Step 7: Choose the .IPD file you downloaded from above
    Step 8: Go back to CrackUtil and click on Load File to Device.
    Step 9: Choose net_rim_bb_browser_daemon (phone may reboot)
    01-23-12 01:48 PM
    Great info.
    01-23-12 02:14 PM
    Does freethisberrydotcom's solution work ?

Same prob here i'm fed up and I'm deseperatly searching a solution

Can't have the host routing table even with my BB but it works on others with my sim card
    Last edited by yassine31; 01-24-12 at 03:29 PM.
    01-24-12 03:20 PM
    It should work as long as your have the right data plan with BIS on your account.
    01-24-12 05:08 PM
    It should work as long as your have the right data plan with BIS on your account.
    And even if my HRT is empty ?
    01-25-12 08:28 AM
    No it has to get registered through host routing table, after all steps are done.

You may also want to try to register the device manually on a carrier's BIS website but most likely you will need to have HRT come up with all the lines.
    01-25-12 11:36 AM
    You will need to backup an older bb device that was activate with BIS on the same carrier:

Then use crackutil: CrackUtil - P3ARStuDiOz

Step 1: Open Desktop Manager and connect your phone
    Step 2: Right click on CrackUtil and Run As Administrator
    Step 3: Click on the INTERMEDIATE tab
    Step 4: Click the Retrieve File Listing button
    Step 5: Scroll down to net_rim_bb_browser_daemon and click Remove File From Device (phone will reboot)
    Step 6: Go to Desktop Manager and click on Restore
    Step 7: Choose the .IPD file you downloaded from above
    Step 8: Go back to CrackUtil and click on Load File to Device.
    Step 9: Choose net_rim_bb_browser_daemon (phone may reboot)
    in the step 9, where is located the net_rim_bb_browser_daemon file? Please, help me
    05-14-12 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD