Hiya!

So, i have a blackberry curve 8900 which was with Orange, I recently got it unlocked so that I could use my phone abroad with a sim card from that country.
    When I plug in the blackberry via USB into my laptop and I go to My computer to select the blackberry device, it says its memory is almost full, however when I double click on it and enter the folder all I see is an application called Blackberry which is only about 600KB big.
    I cant seem to see any of the other folders, and my pictures and music seems to be all missing from my phone(they were on the media card), all my other data ie texts, emails and phone numbers and applications downloaded are intact.
    I was wondering if anyone knew how I could possibly access all my old pictures and music and also I was wondering if I changed my memory card would the phone still be unlocked?
    Please Help!
    Ta
    06-20-09 12:03 PM
    The memory card has nothing to do with the sim restriction. To view the pics on your memory card either remove it and use an external card reader or plug the device into the computer and enable mass media storage mode. That will allow u to read the device/memory card as any normal external drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 12:11 PM
    I'm tired of taking out the battery to restart. Is there an upgrade to prevent this ? I purchased an EA Game, & when I want to use it, it freezez up
    06-20-09 12:27 PM
    I'm tired of taking out the battery to restart. Is there an upgrade to prevent this ? I purchased an EA Game, & when I want to use it, it freezez up
    I believe you posted this in the incorrect spot. You posted within an existing thread about a BB problem after being unlocked...

But, in regards to your question I don't believe there is a way to reset without pulling the battery. If your game is freezing your BB you may need to download it or install it again. I wouldn't keep using it.
    06-20-09 01:00 PM
    The memory card has nothing to do with the sim restriction. To view the pics on your memory card either remove it and use an external card reader or plug the device into the computer and enable mass media storage mode. That will allow u to read the device/memory card as any normal external drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did plug the Blackberry into the laptop and mass media storage mode is enabled, however when i enter the device i cant see any data except for the small application(This might be what was installed by the people who unlocked it)
    06-21-09 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD