I purchased an unlocked T-mobile phone off ebay. When I got it the protective pieces of plastic were on it and it appeared to be brand new. I noticed that the moisture indicator sticker on the phone was RED!But since the phone appeared to be brand new i decided to test it. I took the sim card out of my razr and put it in the BB 8320. The phone seemed to work fine. The problem is that I get about 2 bars where my razr would get full reception. I ofter dont even get reception in places where my rarz would get full or near full reception. This results in many dropped calls and me not being able to make calls from places where I should get excellent reception. I have also compared my reception to that of my friends who has the same phone with the same carrier. He always has near full reception and I have very low reception. Any idea how I could fix this?

I am running OS v4.5.0.81 (Platform
    The moisture indicator on the batter is white with a red line through it.
    10-08-09 10:49 AM
    The moisture indicator on the batter is white with a red line through it.
    That is normal, if it gets wet, the Red line bleeds colour into the White.

Unfortunatly, have nothing to suggest that may help your signal reception issue. If you had a warranty, that would be an issue that would justify a replacement.

Unfortunately, the warranty is not transferable. Your only recourse is the eBay vendor.
    10-08-09 10:56 AM
    You may try other OS's since they each carry a different radio.
    10-12-09 10:21 AM
    I have the same problem! Man, I'm never buying a phone from any online store again!
    10-26-09 08:23 PM
    Upgrade OS usually solves that issue.
    10-26-09 11:51 PM