Hello guys,

I just purchased a Curve 8900 from a seller on a forum. It is currently locked to Orange UK. I bought it on the premise that BB's are relatively easy to unlock using remote subsidy codes.

Thedavinciteam.com was recommended on the same forums so I went through the motions and a few hours later received 2 codes.

I have tried both 3 times each! to be triple sure and neither code works - plus I only have 4 tries left. I've contacted their customer service who are adamant that the codes are correct?!

I really really needed the BB up and running yesterday. Whats the quickest time anyone here can get a correct unlock code?

Thanks
    Last edited by xsnv; 10-10-09 at 07:08 PM.
    10-10-09 06:36 PM
    Hello guys,

I just purchased a Curve 8900 from a seller on a forum. It is currently locked to Orange UK. I bought it on the premise that BB's are relatively easy to unlock using remote subsidy codes.

Thedavinciteam.com was recommended on the same forums so I went through the motions and a few hours later received 2 codes.

I have tried both 3 times each! to be triple sure and neither code works - plus I only have 4 tries left. I've contacted their customer service who are adamant that the codes are correct?!

I really really needed the BB up and running yesterday. Whats the quickest time anyone here can get a correct unlock code?

Thanks
    We can help you to get the correct code. Contact us expressunlockcode@gmail.com
    10-11-09 01:34 AM
    We can help you to get the correct code. Contact us expressunlockcode@gmail.com
    Alright mate. Email sent.

Thanks
    10-11-09 03:37 AM
    What was the error that popped up?? Wonder why they would send you 2 codes for it
    10-11-09 01:09 PM
    What was the error that popped up?? Wonder why they would send you 2 codes for it
    It was a "wrong code" / "incorrect code" error (im too scared to check again!)

I have no idea either. They are still adamant that the codes are correct and haven't responded to my requests for a refund.
    10-11-09 03:18 PM
    Let me know if you were interested in getting the right code
    10-11-09 03:20 PM
    Let me know if you were interested in getting the right code
    Thanks for the offer mate. Expressunlockcode is currently working on it.

Regards
    10-11-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD