Hi everybody,

I hope you will be so kind to help me, please!

I used to live in Spain where I did a number portability from Orange to Vodafone buying a BB8520. Obviously the device was and is locked with Vodafone.

Now I have moved back to Italy and I want to use my BB with another Italian operator. I tried to contact Vd Spain and Vd Italy but I didn't succeded in getting the unlock code.

Could you please help me with that? My device is 2 months old and I do not want to throw it in the bin

PIN 2209D871
    IMEI 359430.03.631472.8

Thank you in advance.

You're my last chance!
    06-21-10 04:34 AM
    You definitely don't have to throw it out!! You can place an order on our site and we can unlock it for you no problem!

Shoot us an email if you have any other questions
    06-21-10 08:25 AM
    Sorry if I reply you here but in your website I haven't seen anything regarding vodafone Spain.

What do you need in order to unlock my device? will be free to surf internet as well (BIS)? How much would it cost me?

Sorry for all these questions, it's not about the money it's just that I hate being fool around... who doesn't!
    06-21-10 01:47 PM
    No problem. You can use the International Blackberry option on our site. Feel free to email us at sales@theremoteunlocker.com if you need any other information.

Also, yes you will be able to surf the net if you have a blackberry data plan (bis). It will cost $20 for the unlock code.
    06-21-10 01:56 PM
    Sorry if I reply you here but in your website I haven't seen anything regarding vodafone Spain.

What do you need in order to unlock my device? will be free to surf internet as well (BIS)? How much would it cost me?

Sorry for all these questions, it's not about the money it's just that I hate being fool around... who doesn't!
    We can unlock your device within minutes, just let us know.
    06-21-10 09:02 PM
    Hi everybody,

I hope you will be so kind to help me, please!

I used to live in Spain where I did a number portability from Orange to Vodafone buying a BB8520. Obviously the device was and is locked with Vodafone.

Now I have moved back to Italy and I want to use my BB with another Italian operator. I tried to contact Vd Spain and Vd Italy but I didn't succeded in getting the unlock code.

Could you please help me with that? My device is 2 months old and I do not want to throw it in the bin

PIN 2209D871
    IMEI 359430.03.631472.8

Thank you in advance.

You're my last chance!
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry as well if you need so. We can email you the unlock code within minutes.
    06-23-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD